Thread: Need to download adobe flash player for windows 7 64 Bit OS

Need to download adobe flash player for windows 7 64 Bit OS

Hello, I installed the RC of Windows 7 but I do not have flash player setup which can be installed on a windows 7 64bit OS. I have been using the Internet Explorer 8 64 bit browser which is not playing some of the flash based animation so i need to download adobe flash player for windows 7 64 Bit OS. Any ideas

Re: Need to download adobe flash player for windows 7 64 Bit OS

If you are having problems with the internet Explorer 8 64 bit browser then i will suggest you to use the 32 bit version because the flash for 64 bit browser is not yet developed and it is still in the development phase so till it gets released it will be better to get this application removed. You can try to use any 32 bit browser instead of internet Explorer 64 bit.

As far as i know i think you can continue to use the Internet Explorer 8 64 bit browser if you find any link which cannot be opened then open up a 32 bit browser simultaneously and you can view the link in that browser. I have been using this tactic on my system if you want to use the Internet Explorer 32 bit browser.

Thanks for replying me but i would like to know that i have been using the internet Explorer 7 which i recently upgraded to internet Explorer 8 and this browser is not allowing me to view a flash animation on it so how can i use the trick which you have mentioned are there any other option that can be used to view this web page.

If you are using windows 7 then there is a 32 bit browser which is present on your system by default you simply need to click the start menu inside the start menu you will see All Programs search for the "internet explorer (64 bit)" and below it you can see Internet Explorer use this browser for opening 32 bit browser hope that this will help you to get rid of this situation.

Anyway I hope that technologies like Flash are doomed to disappear. As they make the website inaccessible to blind me I see no reason why I granted these sites that do not respect the philosophy of the Internet. Remember that the w3c standars are designed to be accessible to both sighted and non sighted.