Thread: IE8 Final, out of memory?

IE8 Final, out of memory?

My computer is running Windows 7 with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. Infact, I have done a clean install of this operating system recently from Windows XP. The main problem that I am facing is that when I keep browsing my Facebook profile with Internet Explorer 8, I get a message saying as "Out of Memory on certain lines". I have come across this problem many times with IE8 Final and hence, I am worried why it is out of memory. Kindly provide some help soon.

Re: IE8 Final, out of memory?

A memory leak may be the reason for the particular problem that you are facing. There is no need to worry about that. The reason for this leak is that the browser is getting overloaded. The add-ons are the main cause of such overloads. According to me, you must disable the add-ons and after that, restart the browser.

Just let me know if the same situation persists after that or not. Wish you all the best.

I guess that you are encountering a browser related problem. IE 8 has many such problems. It will be better if you go with Mozilla Firefox or some other browser. Actually, there are many options available in the market. Mozilla Firefox has been rated as the best by many users because of which I am recommending you the same. I hope that there will be no problems after changing to a new browser.

Any internet-related application may be conflicting with the browser and the operating system. Run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system to check out if there are any applications or programs installed in your system, that are incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Remove all those incompatibilities listed and then, start FB with IE8.