Thread: Skype Mobile for HTC P4000

Skype Mobile for HTC P4000

Hello friends , I have tried for the installation of Skype mobile onto my HTC P4000 and I started to find the same but finally I didn't got any Beta software located for this very model and I am just shocked that I can't be facilitated with this.

I have finished the downloading of basic version but when I tried to perform the installation of this and it sates :' this is not a valid file'.. When will Skype make available the software for the HTC P4000 users ???

Re: Skype Mobile for HTC P4000

Quote Originally Posted by Wajeeha View Post
    Hello friends , I have tried for the installation of Skype mobile onto my HTC P4000 and I started to find the same but finally I didn't got any Beta software located for this very model and I am just shocked that I can't be facilitated with this.

I have finished the downloading of basic version but when I tried to perform the installation of this and it sates :' this is not a valid file'.. When will Skype make available the software for the HTC P4000 users ???
    Yeah , HTC P4000 is compatible with the Skype to be run for Windows Mobile 2.2 beta. You can go for the version specified for downloading : http://www.skype.com/download/skype/..._low_beta.html and ne thing that just be sure that you are installing .exe file on your system not on your PDA.

I am also running with the same device as HTC P4000. I have done the installation of Skype 2.2 beta version as you suggested and installed this and it goes fine due to installation . Everything going fine except when I communicate , there is no voice is getting transfer to the recipient, and when they talk then I can't get the voice on my HTC.

What am I doing wrong here? There are no other configurations on the interface to suggest me.

HTC P4000 doesn't have any type of support to work with the skype mobile software as (http://skype.com/go/getskype-pocketpc-low-cab-beta). My particular model has no download thats why I used to go with this one here . This is the exact problem as the other user have on other side, you have to install and looks good but there is no voice are coming from any way. It would be fine to receive the alters when a release was available.Keep your eyes for that availability ...