Thread: Pandora widget for dashboard

Pandora widget for dashboard

You might be familar with Pandora which is a online music site. Pandora Radio is a free radio site and the same you can get on your iphone also. So here I am looking for a similar support which can help me to stream my favorite channel on my mac laptop. I want to a widget for the dashboard of my system. Does such widget exist, if yes then what are the features.

Re: Pandora widget for dashboard

It is provided by Google a mini-collection of Dashboard widgets for Mac OS X application. Google has just introduced three widgets for the similar work. And the little interfaces are simply added on the desktop of your computer for the Dashboard application for MacOS X. It gives you all support that you need for Pandora. You can use this and download it from the official site.

Yes there is a widget and the same is designed for Mac desktop. It is possible to access gmail, google search history and blogger from this widget. So that makes this small widget a mini internet browser. There are some more additional widgets that are provided by google and you can download the same from the official site. It is bug free and easy to use also.

You can download Pandora Widget for that. It is a free radio tool which you can use to stream music directly on your PC, iPhone or iPad. For this there is a search engine support provided on your desktop so that you can directly search for your favorite artist. The tool is very simple to use and you can also create your own new station here

Pandora is available for mac dashboard and you can use that simply with your system. This software was originally created to ensure the anonymity of the internet connections. It's a bit long to set up but relatively simple and easy to use daily. If you use digital, you can actually redirect all connections to another computer that installed TOR, which in turn will redirect traffic to another user, etc. to the final node of the network that will redirect your traffic to the server searched .

I am using RadioTuner. It is small widget which you can get on the official site of Mac. It streams radio using Windows Media Player or Flip4Mac and Real Video. To add a station you use use a search engine which is provided by tool. You can find a station and the same will retrieve the address of the stream . The added stations remain in memory without having to save.

RadioTuner is also a nice one and the widget lets you listen to your favorite Internet radio from Dashboard. You enter the address of the audio stream broadcast by the radio, give it a name and save it. You can then choose your selection using a drop-down menu. Just download that and add it, then it will show you the live streaming stations there. The new streaming is digital which gives you a better quality sound.