Thread: Skype on 3 mobile and privacy setting problem

Skype on 3 mobile and privacy setting problem

I have turns out my skypephone from three and assumes as culprit. The solution is to upgrade your Skype mobile software. If you are working with the SP 1 or SP2, press menu, open up the games and application directories , choose Mshop and it will consume you to the three application store.

There you are able to download the skype software specified version as 2.9.18. The software is absolute free but you have to pay for the data transfer. It assumes to have fixed my issues.

Re: Skype on 3 mobile and privacy setting problem

I am so glad to get some success on it. The INQ that I have (which prevents the same weired issue) has Skype 3.0.22 been installed. There is no update available on the shop (although there is a Skype directory - but it is empty now).

The Skype client assumes to be created by iSkoot, but I am unable to find any INQ information on the official websites with this . I will find out if I can contact them and report back if I find out anything interesting.

That is looking very annoying that there is another version of Skype for the INQ and maddening that a previous version is occurring an issue resolved in the 2.9.18. I think, you would require to wait for the first software update of v3.

You could get an SP2. This is a better phone for the money, suggested in case you don't need a proper camera. The INQ looked posher but didn't assumes to have any advance properties or the performance... I made turned the laptop into off and on for some times and logged in and out on the handset but unable now to replicate the privacy damage , so according to me, it probably is fixed .

I have my skype privacy settings declared to only allow the IMs from users in my contact list. I also running with this configured for calls/video and so many things . And yet, almost each morning when I start up I have a discussion request from other users I am not sure about him . Shouldn't these configurations prevents such type of requests? Do you have any idea about some method through which I can possibly allow the IMs from users in my contact list in skype that goes fine ?

This is the developer generated and you can say the default behavior occurred by the Skype application . This is bad luck, if they limit the friend requests coming from other side , they would render the utilities unusable for some users. It is really weired at some times, however at some point your contact information will get purged from the spammers records if you get failed to respond at that time.

So is it good to avoid or to block and report? It still considered as Skype should contain an option which facilitates to the user to contains the choice to properly block such type of requests. When working with this in a business environment, I am so glad to only add users in the manual way than going via friend requests. Make it as an advanced option, but according to me ,users would appreciate this ..