Thread: Delete Events in Skype Mobile

Delete Events in Skype Mobile

I am running with the installation of Skype Mobile on my HTC Incredible. I got two spam messages which is getting displayed into the Events tab, but I am unable to figure this out how to remove them. The Menu button only indicates Mark all as 'Read', Help, About Skype Mobile, Sign Out, and Settings. I have tried signing off and come in but they still as it is . These two events are not listed in the event History when working with the desktop version of Skype.

There is one more thing , when finding the option to display Phone Contacts, only one name displays up and, strangely, is not a user in my phone contact record. It also indicates that you can not remove out the contacts here although there is an Add Contacts button listed .

Re: Delete Events in Skype Mobile

I am running with the same issue on the same platform (VZ HTC Incredible). It is very weired. While I am relieved that this one thread is in the absolute forum (sarcasm), I would select some constructive suggestion on what, if something, end users can perform to terminate these stupid un-dead events. If there is no background for us, this would at least be satisfying to get that Skype engineers are aware of the issue and have this on a backlog to resolve.

Someone have any idea about the procedure to remove the chat history of only one particular contact ??? I am ware about the procedure to remove the whole history but would like to remove only those I don't require anymore.Any suggestion ??? And I would need to get this feature on other release as this scenario of "All or nothing " is really seems very annoying . Thanks for any suggestions....

Fine,According to me I got a partial solution. I have finished the installation of an previously version of skype and could delete at least some discussion from some of contacts. Not completely as the recent chats are still there(I am not sure why), but got riddle of big of trash.

What I don't really get is why this option is not possible on the current release of the skype versions.

If you are working with the Skype installed on the Windows or a Mac, it is not possible to remove out the history for just single contact. You can remove out all of the discussion history by moving for the suggested location Skype => Privacy and clicking on Clear History ( Windows based ), or Preferences => Chats => Clear History ( Mac based ).

This will remove out your entire chatting and any discussion with the prior contacts. On Linux platform , you can select optionally remove only specific discussion:

Open your History and choose the events you need to delete (by dragging, or by choosing particular events).Right-click and choose the option specified " Delete Event" (or for more than one events, remove selected Events)