Thread: Audio routing with Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile 6.1

Audio routing with Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile 6.1

I was previously operating with different VoIP softwares for my HTC Touch 3G Windows Mobile and stumbled upon some moments . I have done the installation of Nimbuzz and used this for a while. Not convinced about the software I moved back to Skype 3.0. it is very surprising , the audio was straight out of the common speaker and not the loudspeaker. Currently , this could be a proper freak that happened by chance. So I have done the uninstallation of entire VoIP softwares and installed only Skype, but the audio was currently placed on loudspeaker. When I committed a fresh install of Nimbuzz the audio routing trick going on again.

I don't know if it would be feasible for any different version of Skype or Nimbuzz or Windows Mobile OS version or even the phone, but it fixed a long standing problem for me.

Re: Audio routing with Skype 3.0 for Windows Mobile 6.1

I have Windows Mobile 2003 second Edition and the version specified as 4.21.1088 Build 15045.2.6.0. on my cell phone. What do you consider this workaround will be good to go for me. If yes then could you please provide me some details about this . Such as where to download and install the Nimbuzz and how to deal with this .

This proves the strong solution for me to operate this situation as going on with me earlier !!!Initially, it didn't, but I reinstalled the Nimbuzz (I had it installed before) and it started to perform . I worked with the HTV Touch Pro installer. Just go for the download http://www.nimbuzz.c...mobile/download

And download the specified version . And within the other download options. I when to download through the system. I would try the closes to your phone as you can move for the specified software. in case, if you seems that it is not working anymore then then your can try the HTC Touch Pro one. I have no any proper idea if that one will be feasible . But WM software's are commonly universal and almost work on any Windows Mobile device.

Yeah ! you can go for the same suggestion above and I think , you have to go for the installation of the skype first unless it is already installed and then after you install the Nimbuzz associated .. I am completely agree skype requires to resolve this very occurred issue . I don't need to talk to users on the speaker phone all of the time. I might think to purchasing some phone service from them now

Fine . I considered out some big problems with this very technique. Nimbuzz somehow routes every audio from the phone onto the primary speaker connected (including media/ringtones) when it is working in the background . So you may not be able to get the voice from incoming cell calls. I am not sure if there is a hack regarding this , but we are back to square one.

I was just visiting for advance search and a program which will Route the Audio (One thing I haven't used the same with the skype but it forces all sound to whatever speaker you need so there should not have such type of differences with the skype). The only issue, I am getting is I have it that you haft to keep moving the speakers configuration back and forth based on what you are doing with your phone at the time.

I have heard this and please let me know if this is true

Pocket PC = Windows Mobile Professional
    Smartphone = Windows Mobile Standard