Thread: Why does Internet Explorer 8 hang so much

Why does Internet Explorer 8 hang so much

Well the thing is that suddenly from one day to another can not be more than 4 minutes with no hangs and restarts, I have no virus or malware or spyware or boot or anything ending with ware. the thing is to install the safari the worst thing is going to restart the pc blue screen any ideas? I read something but complement the adobe update and lasts at least four minutes before I was worse, why the internet explorer hangs so much.how can i fix this problem.

Re: Why does Internet Explorer 8 hang so much

As far as i know the internet explorer browser is not the best because it crashes suddenly because this browser is still with a number of bugs in it and hence i would suggest you to install some other browser or if you want to use the same browse then atleaset try to take help from the link which i had given below:
    Troubleshooting Internet Explorer 8

I am using the Mozilla firefox which i think is the best browser so far i have used the Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8 is one of the most stable version of the Mozilla Firefox browser so i would advice you to use the Mozilla firefox on your machine and use this browser. Noe with the news of Firefox 4 i am a little bit more excited it looks really very nice but for the time being no addons are supported and hence i would suggest you to stick with the Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8.

Most probably the Internet Explorer 8 browser , have now gone a problem more than software development, because it turns IE version 8 is not communicating Windows Update, that helps us keep track of all the stupid updates that come out every so often, whether by security flaws or poor development that is when Microsoft bring out their produce.

It has also been found that Internet Explorer 8 has conflicts when trying to get to Gmail, the email service by Google and not only that, but with Windows Live Mail from Microsoft itself. So it would be better to use some other browser rather than using the internet explorer 8. I would recommend you to use the Mozilla Firefox.

I can almost guarantee it does not say. The Internet has stopped working. However, you can go to Adobe.com and download and install the latest version of Acrobat Reader, or if you do not have full Acrobat installed, you can check for updates.

A study reveals that Internet Explorer 8 is more secure browser. A laboratory study of the NSS show that the more secure browser is Internet Explorer 8 and blocking as many files with malware than its rivals. The Internet Explorer features a filter called SmartScreen that has managed to block more than 80 million malware.