Thread: Having real problems with MSN, mercury messenger etc on mac

Having real problems with MSN, mercury messenger etc on mac

For the precedent week or so I have comprise not been capable to go on MSN or Mercury messenger. When I endeavor to log in using MSN Messenger it says that I am not associated to the internet when in information I am. When I try to log into Mercury it says a correlation cannot be established and that the server might be down. On the other hand, the server cannot have encompass been down for in excess of a week be able to it. Is this a known tribulations. If not several ideas how I might resolve it. I switched to Adium and I have by no means looked back.

Re: Having real problems with MSN, mercury messenger etc on mac

I have been having a dissimilar tribulations by means of the msn messenger which has me using amsn at the mo for a speedy fix. Whenever I close up a chat window on msn messenger it collide and I have comprise 2 reload it apologetic I be familiar with this do not assist you additional than has someone might come by the side of and kill to msn tribulations by means of one Mac shaped brick. Cannot assist you, additional than proxy; if you have comprise the safari 3 beta, that is the tribulations. It seems to cause msn to collide, I in addition went in excess of to amsn, and I going to say. I am actually glad I got safari.

I have installed and I am using the Microsoft messenger on my iMac. For at the same time as I was capable to utilize it, additional than in view of the fact that a week I might not sign in. I have in addition installed Mercury and get the message "correlation by means of MSN server (messenger.hotmail.com:1863) might not be established I have the similar tribulations and I am a Mac user, mercury and messenger live does not run for regarding 2 days at present Before you guess, I am innovative to the Mactrain! Anyway, I have got my innovative Imac the entire set up nicely and I downloaded Microsoft Messenger 7 for Mac, and am associated via a wireless network. Messenger has installed on the other hand it would not sign in saying I might not be associated to the internet.

I would start looking for alternating msn programs if I were you though for the reason that the msn for Mac. The Google, aMSN, Adium or perhaps Mercury Messenger. The aMSN and Mercury do a superior job on emulating the complete msn messenger experience by means of winks, nudges, video, individual messages, etc. Additional than be able to get a bit choppy at times. Adium is method additional responsive and smooth than the additional two additional than it lacks a lot of msn messenger's characteristics. Give them a try even though cause in the end they are the entire superior than the msn for Mac one.

I immediately bought a 20" imac aluminum and it has been enormous. I had been using msn messenger for Mac for at the same time as additional than on Saturday it would not load (it is everlastingly signing in) and ultimately it says ' the service is not obtainable or you are not associated to the internet' Any ideas on what I be able to do. I am able to have right of entry it through iloveim.com additional than I desire the real thing back, in addition several alternatives I be able to utilize. It would not load my windows live hotmail (hotmail.com) it utilize to do it extremely well additional than in view of the fact that Saturday, it would not load various additional sites eg gamespot.com. I downloaded Firefox additional than that as well did not load moreover of the pages Please help as its annoying not being capable to have right of entry the sites I desire and my MSN.

Hey I have the identical troubles sometimes safari does not even desire to load Google. It takes ages and then it says timeout or incredible. I refresh the association and I close up safari and open it the entire in excess of again I even deleted safari and installed it the entire in excess of again. And I have tribulations by means of msn as well it in addition takes ages to sign in and numerous times it does not sign in at the entire additional than I had this troubles as well by means of Firefox and I consideration its Firefox so I deleted it and installed safari additional than I gave up when I found out that it has the similar tribulations too somebody please help me.

I am using the mercury msn and have comprise and started to get a small number of tribulations when I start it up it signs me in the whole thing is extremely well additional than then when I get the register of my contacts it sits me offline for regarding 30 seconds then creates me online and lets me observe who is online on the other hand this does not bother me too much the most important problem is sending files! To some people it sends to additional it gets to a convinced amount and then immediately says it was canceled by the additional side when they did not how be able to I fix this.