Thread: iWeb pages not staying published

iWeb pages not staying published

Well, I made a website for a friend, and there are a lot of album a total of more than 1,700 photos. When I finished the site I published. So far everything is ok, the site is online and complete. But in the iweb folders are red as if the whole site was not updated from the online site I do not know if it's because there are lots of photos, but when I have a very small modification to the site, I must re-balance it in full and is very very long. You have an idea on the issue.

Re: iWeb pages not staying published

It wouold have been better if you may have stated the version of the iWeb application which you may have been using on your macbook. Perhaps , if you are using the iWeb 08, i think you will have to make use of the command "Publish" instead of using the command "All Post". However if you are using the iWeb 09 is "Publish site modifications" in the file menu. Hope that this will help you to get your website published.

As far as i know this has been a general problem since 3.27. I think you must wait till the release of a new update. In addition to that happened before and after the last update, or is that Mobile Me is at stake. I bought ilive09 install last night and made the update, and I have the same problem you from that facility here republishing the entire site.

Well here is the worry. identical to the others. i am having a website created on iweb 09 ilife iweb update before 3.0.1, published on mobileme. everything works except that impeccable since two days (oddly like snape) to the slightest change it republishing the entire site. While re-importing the file by time machine domain yesterday and simply deleting a blog entry. I do not think that this problem is coming from the MobileMe. Anyone any ideas

I had this error and hence i tried to contact the chat in mobileme They suggested me the following manipulations which i had listed below:
    • In isync / preferences / reset sync history
    • Cleaning systems and browser caches
    • Especially not to repair the permissions of the disc (I did not really understand)
    • Finally: delete the site from your idisk and republish entirely (it is the good one)

Hope that this will help you to get rid of the problem.

Well here is some news:
    • I still tried the trick, I deleted the whole site, have totally republished.
    • After the 4th time it has kindly released without crashing (a site with a 100 MB ADSL 256Kb upload it hurts when we do it four times and that the package is limited).
    • I save the site, closed iweb. I reopened iWeb. I create a blank page it wants me republish entire site.

So I seriously doubt I'm going to uninstall reinstall Iweb. And if that does not work: they reimburse me mobileme and I was going to be hosted elsewhere.

Obviously there is a problem with the last update Iweb. Since this weekend we re-publish the whole site and eventually an error message. Tonight it's been three hours and still nothing. So it will be better if you can uninstall the update or also i would suggest you to wait till the next update hope that this will help you.

Apparently those who have not made the update have exactly the same problem. For now I can still publish one of my 3 sites each time with a complete version and switching to red all pages. For the other 2, iWeb plant before the end of the publication. This should help you to get your problem resolved.