Thread: Why is Internet Explorer 8 slower than I expect it to be

Why is Internet Explorer 8 slower than I expect it to be

So far using internet explorer 8 i am not quiet happy about its performance this much awaited version of the internet explorer was expected to be much more faster than the previous versions but there are no such why is Internet Explorer 8 slower than I expect it to be . Does anyone has the same problem if possible suggest a solution.

Re: Why is Internet Explorer 8 slower than I expect it to be

While browser add-ons can improve your online experience, can sometimes interfere or cause conflicts with other software on your computer. Start Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the problem goes away.

Here's how:
    • Click the Start button , All Programs, Accessories, System Tools and Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

Disabling addons will help you to make your browser faster

I think you need to fix your internet explorer browser and for this you can go through the How to fix Internet Explorer 8 or 7 in windows 7i think that your problem should be solved now. Anyways if you still feel that your browser is slow then it would be better to use a different browser like the Mozilla firefox.

It seems that this latest version of IE has its own system of protection against malicious sites. However, it is also what some anti-spyware. Thus, there would be conflicts in protection (including the hosts file). It would also be a system file "misreporting". Anyway, while waiting for any updates from Microsoft to resolve these problems for further help i would suggest you to try Make IE8 Run Faster