Thread: How to save pictures from Keynote

How to save pictures from Keynote

One of my friends has send a mail that has some images as an attachment. The problem is that I am not able to save them into my system. It will be grateful if someone here can help me with the technique on how to save pictures from Keynote.

I have been using the Windows XP operating system in my desktop. It is recently that I bought a MacBook and I like all its features. As I am well versed with the Windows features and shortcuts, I am trying to using the same in my system with Mac OS.

Kindly respond back to this query immediately. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: How to save pictures from Keynote

I am sure that the following threads will prove a great help to you, as you are a new user to the Mac operating systems. Just check out if the shortcuts for saving such images received via emails are also given there or not:

I am a Windows user too, so cannot provide any more information on this topic.

I know that the copy and paste method, as widely used in the Windows operating systems will not work here, in Mac OS. I suggest you to right-click on the particular images and after that, look out if there are any options for save available there or not. If no, then try dragging that image into your system. I hope that this possibly works.

Saving pictures from Keynote is a technique that every new Mac user searches for. If any of the methods provided in the replies above do not help you, then the Preview Application will help you in this case. The image that has to saved into iPhoto must be copied to the Clipboard first. After that, go to File. There select Clipboard and then, click on New. You will get options for saving images in a variety of formats with the help of this method.

Hey guys,
    Thanks for all your replies and suggestions on this topic to save pictures from Keynote. I have tried out both the above mentioned techniques and I was surprised to find out that both of them worked out for me. Also, the keyboard shortcuts information for the Mac OS was very helpful. Keep this good work going on guys.