Thread: iWeb, hosting and google

iWeb, hosting and google

I am having one issue with which i need to work with the iWeb. I have created a website with the help of the Apple iWeb and wanted to make this list on the Google but not having much idea about the Web Hosting. When people searched about some particular topic my site will come on the Google first. So please let me know about the same if you can. Thank you.

Re: iWeb, hosting and google

To list your self with the Google you have to be patience. As you have to continuously update your site with the Good content so that traffic keeps coming to your site and when Google will realize that you are having enough traffic and people are continuously keep coming to your site then he will list you automatically.

Inclusion in Google's search results is free and easy; you don't even need to submit your site to Google. Google is a fully automated search engine that uses software known as "spiders" to crawl the web on a regular basis and find sites to add to our index. In fact, the vast majority of sites listed in our results aren't manually submitted for inclusion, but found and added automatically when our spiders crawl the web.
    For more check out Google

There are some of the Google tools available that will allow you to make your site listing on the Google. The tools let you know about the policy that will help you to list the same. So if you wanted to know more then you should check out the below given link. I hope you will like it.
    Best google sites gadget

To increase the traffic on your site and to know about the Google Listing people are using the Google Webmaster tools which is known for the best tools from the Google. This tools will let you know about the page and the ranking of your page in the Google. So if you wish to know more about this then visit the post given below.
    Google Webmaster Tool - Diagnosis Average Crawl Rate of Google Bots