Thread: When is a BBM messenger message delivered

When is a BBM messenger message delivered

Can anyone describe me when a BBM message is actually delivered? My friend will transfer me a message and this will have a d within the testing procedure. He didn't got any reply from my side and tries to ping or sending another messages in this way. The causes for this is to not receiving any messages back is that I haven't that messages. When I finished finally receive the messages, he is rather frustrated and angry. He though that I am just avoiding him when I don't get the messages.

This is actually occurring issue for me and I require to be sure that if it is my phone or something having to perform with the messenger.

Re: When is a BBM messenger message delivered

One more thing in this situation, there are several cases where BIS servers got some complexity and becomes slow. There was a day this past week which I saw some problems being reported in the North America. Could be associated.

Does the delay come up all the time, or intermittently? Only on messages from your friend, or does it go slow from another connected users to you or you to another one ?

It doesn't come with the same situation all the time. It just got happen and occurred when he actually requires to "communicate" with me. I don't think he figured out as much other times. I only connected with my friend on my messenger so we are not sure if it happens with different users . I was just considering that if he would come up when it gets to the server but not to my phone? He has been able to receive the messages from my side when he is no longer with the bars. It is just seems very frustrating.

I don't have any idea about what I have to tell you in this situation , if you are running in an section with a weak signal, I would expect the minimum performance and such. I would suggest this for sure, a easy restart every few moments. With the BlackBerry device switched on, remove the battery for some seconds and then insert the battery again and make a reboot.

That will always decrease and create the issues of the device getting bad performance. It could help you.