Thread: Mac Mail notes disappeared

Mac Mail notes disappeared

Currently I am using Mac OS X and the problem that I am facing is really weird. Every time I tried to add the attachment the modest dips and then Mail notes are disappeared. I have tried all the possible remedies for resolving this issue but I have not got the result for this. I am having valid account, pop and smtp. I am also facing some reception problem and I desperately need to know why Mac Mail notes disappeared.

Re: Mac Mail notes disappeared

Put the preference file to trash mail, mail being closed, but you do not empty now, you reminders and you see Mail if it's good, you can empty the trash. As I use Mail when I have problems with Entourage, which is not the case, I do not have occasion to use it. I remember having problems with when I wanted to honor the Mac, so I had abandoned it. I know this is not the perfect solution but that is the only thing that I can advise you for the problem that you are facing.

If you have transferred the file to Mail preferences, the correct file, it cannot be without result. The minimum score is that you should have been obliged to re-learn the news accounts. All existing accounts in Mail, are noted in the preferences file. It is impossible that it did not have at least as a consequence of having to recreate the accounts at the opening of mail. The mail preference file, which can be corrupted is the following Hard Disk / Users / user name / Library / Preferences / com.apple.mail.plist. Now, the concern may also come from the documents attached, if it is corrupted, or too "heavy".

According to me except for a default installation of Mail, or corruption of the hard drive, I can assure you that Mail, has never posed any problem. Many of us in the family to share photos and other attachments in Mail. With Leopard, Tiger, Panther. Worry and several years OS 10 I have yet accumulated thousands of emails sent and received dozens of BAL, thousands of attachments sent and received. I have never met the smallest problem with Mail. For me, mail itself is not to question. There is definitely a need for any repair or relocation due to file corruption, bad manip.

I just run through the afternoon very long my friend this mail coming out of my eyes of course when I turned I reconfigured preferences, the choice ok just like some emails cause the casting email when someone clicks on it and simply drag an attachment is very small ditto all cleaning and maintenance do nothing and this is not the first time – I have installed leopard a few months ago and then I reinstalled the mail with only a few weeks later pacifist the imac has only one year my friend is a literary agent that it did passes plays in pdf and excel invoices few polite phrases here and there back home is barely better mail does not run but nothing from the day after or sometimes by chance while my friend and for me everything is perfect with the orange or email Live by transferring preferences I have turned this apple com mail is not. There was also a long list in the preferences and much less when I restarted mail.

When you say Mail "running" or "disappear", it means very concretely what? And if you mail in, no "runny" but leaves the mail from time to time, and by chance, it is not possible. If the mail does not leave, or not immediately, there is a specific reason. This result may be a setting in Mail not correct, a corruption of a file, a problem of internet connection, the ISP server problem. Sometimes a small mistake Mail setting may cause catch it can happen even to experienced people. I think you must check the way you have configured settings.

Concretely this means that the mail is open and well on the desktop by clicking on a message to read it! 'apply the leaves and must restart it all disappears from the screen or on a desktop pc I tried a virus and syphilis, but then I do not think Monday too, though his son will all this the mill of Norton Antivirus that I have installed (just the antivirus) I understand that all creation as computer and mechanical techniques also remarkable in itself readily apparent that's better for the scrap metal improved. I understand that I will not use it. I understand and adhere to the letter and spirit of your lovely reply