Thread: Notes and Mac Mail

Notes and Mac Mail

I am not able to see my notes on my Mac that I have backed up from my iPhone. I have done all the possible setting that I can do but still I cannot access the mail on my Mac. I think I am missing something while configuring it. Can anybody provide me the exact configuration for this thing? Currently I am using Mac OS X 10.6.2 and Mail 4.2. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Notes and Mac Mail

I am not confident about the solution but you can try this may be this can be helpful to you. Mail section is provided in the toolbar, you need to select it and then to preferences and after that you have click on the Accounts tab, after that you have to click on the Mailbox behaviors tab. At that place it showing the click box for displaying the notes in the inbox. In that you have uncheck all the account that you are using. I am sure that will solve your problem.

Have you already sent a reminder message that gets lost in your inbox? Mail lets you write notes practices accessible from anywhere, synchronize your notes as iPhone. Use Notes Mail to keep a bright idea, write a hasty account of meeting or scribble a phone number. The notes can include graphics, colored text and attachments. Assemble your own notes into folders or create Smart Mailboxes that will do that for you.

You have to manually add a new entry to your list of tasks each time a new mail message arrives in your mailbox. Just make sure you put the text of the email is highlighted, then click the To button to create a task from a message. Set a deadline, set an alarm or assign priorities. Each created task includes a link to the email or the original note. The tasks automatically appear in iCal, accompanied by any changes made. Because they are stored in your email (provided you use a courier service such as MobileMe IMAP), you can access them from Mail on any Mac.

If you can receive email but cannot send them, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and ask if it blocks SMTP mail to external services such as MobileMe. If necessary, ask to be exempted from this policy and do remove the block. ISPs often have their own messaging service included in their own network. It is important to ask whether the SMTP traffic is blocked by the ISP to allow access to a mail server from another network from the ISP's network.

You can send an HTML email using one of the 30 models in the software. If you've also purchased "Stationery Pack" , more than 100 additional models that you can use.To use a template, follow these steps:
    1. In "Mail", click "New Message" to access a window of drafting a new email.

2. Click the button "Show Templates" button in the toolbar of the compose window:
    3. A section with all the available models will appear in the middle of window
    4. Select a template, then write your email using this model as a support. You can edit the text boxes to your liking (by typing text in YOUR place of gibberish shown). As for the areas "photos" drag and drop your own pictures on the boxes to customize your email at your convenience. Serve you the "Photo Browser" to select photos in your library "iPhoto".
    5. Once your email written and personalized with your photos, simply send it by indicating the recipients and the subject of your email.