Thread: Verizon High Speed Internet Access

Verizon High Speed Internet Access

I am interested in buying a Verizon DSL plan, and I am having two option for this purpose. This computer requires to run fast and I need this specifically because I want to run the online classes on this. The plan of 768 kbps or 128 kbps is enough for its working or not. If it will be ok then there is no problem but if it is not sufficient then I have to go for 3Mbps plan. Paying extra money for this is worth or not. I need your help for Verizon High Speed Internet Access

Re: Verizon High Speed Internet Access

Well it will be better if you can post the price of each plan that you are going to use on the bases of that I will be able to give a better suggestion. I am using Verizon and if there is any problem then they provide the best technical support for any problem that occur so do not need to worry about the quality of the service. But I am not having the idea about the plan that you are going to use.

The plan with less power is costing me around 14.99 per month and the other one with the high power is costing me nearly 29.99 per month, if I am booking the plan for one year. I am thinking about Comcast according to me this can be a better option to choose, because we do not have to pay for the cable and all the things are provided by company. But the thing I am worried about is that are they going to raise the price after completing 6 months.

Well the things you are worried about are true but they do not hike the price. They normally offer a low introductory price and after completing a certain time period they provide the services at normal price. But according to me this is good deal for customer because they can get the facility at least for low price.

One thing that I want to make it clear that Verizon high Speed installer will not work properly on the Mac OS X. If you are thinking of getting the internet service from Verizon then you must take care that you do not have the Mac OS X. Because it is not going to work on machine with Mac OS X, I am saying this because I have used it, and I do not want; that any other person face this problem.

I am having the Verizon FIOS internet and the other TV services, and it is definitely running laps around the Comcast in terms of speed. I have used the Comcast, and also used the Verizon and the Verizon is faster compared to Comcast. But I am not sure about the working of Verizon on Mac OS X. I think if you are having the knowledge about the encryption key then you will be able configure it.

I was also facing this problem when I was using the Verizon on my Mac OS X. I was annoyed with the problem but I have called the customer support and they explained me that for this thing to work I have to change some settings. If you want they can visit your place for doing the specific settings on your Mac OS x. Do not worry just go for the Verizon.