Thread: PayPal not working

PayPal not working

I encounter a problem with the payment in paypal that I put on my site. In fact, the payment works perfectly with FireFox. But with Internet Explorer 6 and 7, I must first delete all the cookies + accept all cookies in the parameters i.e. You see it is not practical to ask a client to do all this before you start paying. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Re: PayPal not working

I think that, for security reasons, PayPal does not allow nested forms. Have you created the form payment by paypal on a blank page. Also which version of the FireFox browser are you using on your system and hence i would suggest you to go check the same using the latest version of the Internet Explorer i would recommend you to use the Internet Explorer version 8.

Paypal Deposit is a new web application that can solve some of the problems that users in different parts of the world when they withdraw funds from Paypal. That if, under a somewhat higher commissions. PayPal deposit The good thing about is that you can send money from your own application, may make such shipments from the application to Western Union or bank account numbers.

I opened a paypal account few days ago and I sold an item on ebay and I was to receive payment by paypal and I still received nothing. Yet the person to whom I sold my being told what avail well pay for the item on paypal and that it was not sliced from his account. me on paypal, its shows me what can I do.

Hey I did read through paypal reimburrser of an order, but paypal has blocked my account impossible paid for by credit card, the bank told me that there is no blockage but the payment by credit card is rejected, I read to my 3 payment cards and still refuse.