Thread: Using Paypal for Payroll Personal Payments

Using Paypal for Payroll Personal Payments

I would like to know whether i can use PayPal account for paying my workers for some household works that they did at my place using the PayPal Services. So can i use this Paypal services for Payroll Personal Payments. Will i have to pay some charges for the same. Also Note that i am not purchasing any sort of goods or any services. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Using Paypal for Payroll Personal Payments

As far as i know the Paypal will charge you for about 3 Percent of the total amout for each and every transaction. Since Paypal is a paid service i think it is not beneficial for you to use your PayPal account for Payroll Personal Payments. Since these services are charged. Try to opt for a new bank account and transfer the finds using the netbanking facility.

The best option for you to pay directly by your online banking account since it will not cost you as compared to the PayPal but prior making the online payments i would request you to make it sure whether you have trasnsaction rights activated and also make it sure that the transaction will not cost you.

Recently , I won an auction and that's why I made the payment yesterday and here today said the seller has a problem with his account. I look and I see that he is "not registered" what does that mean. I have made a payment that moved around. Can I cancel also when will this amount move to my bank account. Perspective of eBay is that I can put a negative eval Thank you for your advice.

Hello, I had the same problem, I bought an item and the seller does not get my payment through paypal. The seller answered me that I can simply cancel the purchase. I think that he was not happy to have sold its purpose at this price. I failed to manage this litigation being new on ebay and that was the first time I met this kind of problem. I did not dare to leave a negative eval does not have a back in the light of his bad times.

Payal was once a simple means of payment on Ebay. It is now over. Faced with problems of fraud, they have accumulated deficient measures for "secure" their system, which too often leads to ludicrous situations. For example if You want to buy a PC of 750 $ at Ebay. Your bank account must have a credit of 2500 $ euro, so everything is going well on that side.

You linked your Gold Card as it was several months before and you've already made numerous purchases on Ebay. You are about to make the payment and. Paypal payment site "pending". No explanation, no reason. The vendor also sees the pending payment and can not do anything. You need to try to contact Paypal who do not respond. The seller gets impatient. You repeat a new payment attempt and this time, again without explanation, it works! Except