Thread: Ebay error and payment reversal

Ebay error and payment reversal

I have been using Paypal account since last year and i do not have any sort of problem with the same but last night i had a very weird issue i won a bid and paid for the same using my paypal account while i was paying for the bid at ebay it resulted in to an error saying that someone else has won this bid so o checked my paypal account and it is showing up a reversal but i can't find any reversal when i checked my bank account today morning please help me to get rid of the Ebay error and payment reversal problem

Re: Ebay error and payment reversal

As far as i know you are not getting able to view your payment in your bank account because it will take around a week to get your payment reversed to your bank account so i would suggest you to wait for a week and then try to check your bank account again the payment will be reversed definitely. Hope that this will help you.

I have a problem paying with Paypal, I won an auction for a laptop so on ebay.com in the United States and the payment on paypal, paypal told me this phrase "Your credit card ending with *** 2, may not be processed. Please select another option to supply or add a credit card to complete your payment. I wanted to know if it came from doing that is a big sum 1350 $ and my blue card refuses to pay or whether it came from paypal. I have a verified paypal account. Thank you for your reply

Remember that payment by credit card to a limit per week / month for the most part banks. If your total purchases Credit Balance exceeds this limit, your payments will be refused by your bank. The Working through paypal will not change unless the paypal account does not have money (I mean paypal and non-bank). This happened to me early in my adventure on EBAY. Head to advise your bank to increase the ceiling and everything will work out.

I have exactly the same problem this is the first time that it happens! (Ebay seller and demand to pay within 48 hours! So I must hurry. I'm looking to find a solution I put here when I have found. Please do can you do if you found you out to share with me? I've been 2 times to the bank and everything looks correct in my card, I do not know what to do because PayPal does not respond to emails (as always it seems).