Thread: Paypal Auto Return issues in sandbox

Paypal Auto Return issues in sandbox

I own a sandbox paypal account for the putpose of selling and buying for completing my orders also i have been testing this account , i need my customers to be forwarded to certain website. I am not able to get rid of the problem of auto return , Anybody has a workaround for the same please help me.

Re: Paypal Auto Return issues in sandbox

I think that your account is activated so it would be better to deactivate the "Paypal Account Optional" option , After disabling this option you will be forwarded to the target url. Remember to verify the https this will help you to get rid of this error. I think that the sandbox issue can be recovered by using this trick.

I have activated it initially but even though i have deactivated the "Paypal Account Optional" option , then also the page cannot be forwarded to the target url. I verified that it is https and then check whether it gets redirected again but it Returned in the sandbox again. So please help me with a different solutions.

To make the test correctly, you need a test account business. It must be a test account which should be verified to operate the party with automatic notification of payment and everything related to the APIs. To do this we must add a credit card to your test account business. Do not be confused by the information we ask you PayPal generates for you a generic card, all you have to do is put an expiration date of the card far enough.

Paypal tells you that your account will be debited and we must look at your account statement to find a 4 digit code. Again do not be confused: No need for the statement, enter any of the above four digit code in the field of verification and will be accepted. Anything that can serve you is to build yourself your button encrypted. This should help you

I think you need to setup a Autoreturn with the link after disabling the paypal account optional reaffirmed and then reaffirm it with the target link which is https. Hope that this will help you to get rid of the whole issue.

In fact we must follow the same procedure as for a real account (adding a credit card) and then entering a verification code. Except that PayPal generates for you a card number can. Remember to put an expiration date can but remote, one generated by paypal does not work.