Thread: How to create paypal account without credit card

How to create paypal account without credit card

I wanted to create a paypal account but i do not have a credit card. So i would like to know how can i create a paypal account without a credit card. I have atried a number of times but i cannot open up an account without the credit card. I have searched all over the page of the Paypal website but finally no answer. Hope some one will solve my problem. thanks in Advance.

Re: How to create paypal account without credit card

If you do not have an international credit card, do not despair, you can still have your paypal account. In the second step of creating the account, will be asked for your card number, You simply need to select the option to cancel. You will have skipped the second step of adding or linking the credit card and will receive a confirmation email. Okay, your Paypal account is created. This really works.

I think that it is possible to create a new paypal create a paypal account by following the procedure which is mentined in the above post but it is of no use since you will not be able to add funds to your paypal account and without funds what is the use of your paypal account. I have myself created a paypal account but i am not able to add any funds since i have not linked a credit card to my paypal account and hence i cannot add funds to paypal account.

Thanks to you both i created my paypal account even though i do not have a credit card. I skipped the second step and directly moved and linked to the ank account. But as said by Mr Alfa my paypal account is of no use since i cannot add funds to my paypal account because whenever i try to add funds to my paypal account using online baking facility. It gives me an error saying that your bank has denied this transaction. please help

There are other means of electronic payment easy, fast and reliable like Paypal, Moneybookers is one of its electronic banking it can pay and receive payment from and to all over the world, more if you want to send your balances in their account to your local bank will do it quickly at a cost acceptable. And hence i think it will be beneficial for you to create an account with the moneybookeers.

Thanks for the reply but even with moneybookers i am not able to get this working since the moneybookers also require a credit card to open the account but even after managing the moneybookers account i cannot use the account since i cannot deposit or transfer any sort of money in the money bookers account without the credit card anyother ideas.

Try to get yourself a virtual credit card (VCC) for 9 USD Max. I have never tried or used the virtual credit card , but, at least until my turn comes that crashes my paypal account. The virtual credit card works, but is not 100% on, sometimes it works once a year by three months etc.

To avoid fraud or laundering of money, PayPal requires that any bank account linked to your Paypal account in your name. You can not make a bank transfer to or from an account that is not yours. For more information, please visit the Paypal website and click on the "Help" at the top right.