Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-07-2010

How can i cancel my paypal credit card account

I have recently created a paypal account and i wanted to know whether the paypal account can be disabled or canceled. Please tell me how can i cancel the paypal account which i am using. I have searched on the paypal website but am not able to find out any options there. Anyone out there can help me please i would be very much thankful to you.
Old 22-07-2010

Re: How can i cancel my paypal credit card account

I will suggest you to follow the instructions which are mentioned below inporder to cancel your paypal account.
1. Open session paypal
2. Go to: My account (top left)
3. Click on Preferences (under the bar - right of the page).
4. A new page opens, PERSONAL INFORMATION ------> and closing the account.
Old 22-07-2010

I think you can disable or cancel your paypal account by simply not using your paypal account for about six months. When you do not use the paypal account for about half year then you will receive emails regarding the same in which you will be notified that your account will be disabled soon. Do not reply to the email and after a month the account will be disabled.
Old 22-07-2010

I opened a paypal account with inaccurate information [Country: UK] as my country does not receive money with Paypal, so I do not make a bit more money with internet. My Paypal account has taken this award visiting. How to unlock because I live in India (outside UK)? And how to transfer money to bank account in India.
Old 22-07-2010

As far as i know there is not solution to this problem since you have filled some information wrong while signing up for the paypal account and anyways i would like to tell you that the paypal is one of the best way to transfer your money online to your bank account. Try to chack whether you can change the settings and make your cpountry to India. Should work!!!
Old 23-07-2010

The only way to get rid of this situation is to try to change your country by editing your profile and if this is not resolving your problem then i would suggest you to talk to the hot line number and explain him the situation that you have created the account in a hurry and hence by mistake you put the country wrongly. I think he might help you to get out pf this situation.
Old 24-07-2010

Call the customer support and tell him that you are migrating to India and hence you need to transfer the amount to the back account in India. After this they will ask you to edit the account information accordingly and then you can edit the account and transfer the money.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,