Thread: PayPal Credit and Credit Card

PayPal Credit and Credit Card

I have been using a paypal account and i recently got a paypal credit of about 100 $ . Also i am using a credit card which is having a limit of about 150 $. So my question is that can i use bot these limits to purchase a single item or product. For instance if i am want to purchase a product of about 200 $ can i use 100 $ from my paypal account and 125 $ from my credit card to purchase the product.

Re: PayPal Credit and Credit Card

I don't think that you can use both the paypal credit as well as the credit limit of your card to purchase the product which you want. Also i think that only the US account holders can use such benefits from they are paypal account if you are residing in US i think you can avail such benefit Otherwise you cannot. Hope this helps.

I have recently created a paypal account for making online payments to several objects. I would like to know whether it is possible to get the paypal credit card. can anyone provide more details about the PayPal Plus credit card if possible Also tell me what are the various options available for me to make the payments of my paypal account.

The PayPal Plus credit card is a MasterCard credit card designed exclusively for members of PayPal. Online and in stores, the PayPal Plus card gives you more of what you want in a MasterCard, including large rewards with no annual fee, and the extent of buyer protection for purchases made via PayPal on the map.

Paypal plus is offering a secure and a convinient way to make your online transactions , There are also some rewards and benefits over the platinum MasterCard. You can also earn points against all the future purchases which you make using your credit card whenever and wherever you shop with your card - online and in stores. Also it does not charge you any annual or quarterly fees for the paypal credit card.