Thread: Paypal Error

Paypal Error

Recently i have started using the paypal account to for making online payments and i am not able to get pay for an auction at ebay with the paypal account whenever i was trying to pay the amount i got an error message which states that >>> sorry you have hit a speed bump <<< . try after some times. please tell me how can i get rid of this paypal error.

Re: Paypal Error

It appears as you have not linked the credit card or your bank account correctly with your paypal account and hence your paypal account is not working correctly. So i would request you to go for the linking again. Link your credit card to this account and then try to make payment at the ebay aution this will surely help you to get rid of this issue.

It appears as there is a problem with the ebay and hence you are not allowed to make payment for the time being sometimes such kind of error occurs when there is a maintanance activiy going on so i would advice you to hold on for some time and check whether the error occurs after 24 hrs . Try to pay after 24 hrs and then report here most probably this is due to maintenance and it you should be allowed to make payments after few days.

However, the site of PayPal online payment always known technical difficulties in now. The "solution" proposed by temporary technical teams Pal may have caused an error in your purchase. This problem is now fixed, so you can go buy your presale as usual. If you have not got this message, please ignore this info, everything works as usual.

These type of error occurs when your credit card limit is almost finished and by mistake you are trying to pay the amount using the credit card which does not have sufficient funds so it would be better to get this error resolved you should check the credit card limit details and if you have sufficient limits then i would suggest you to contact the customer support executive.