Thread: Mvps Hosts File Update

Mvps Hosts File Update

Hey there, I am having an issue regarding which i need to work with. Actually i am looking for the update of the Mvps Hosts File but as i am not much computer friendly so not having knowledge about the same. So if any one knows about the same then please let me know how and where can i get the Mvps Hosts File Update. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mvps Hosts File Update

As you are looking for the Mvps Hosts File Update then let me tell you that you can do this with the help of the official site of the MVPS which is having the download for the things that you are looking for. So it is better to visit the official site of the same and you will get the update of the MVPS file. Thanks

Hey thanks for quick response of yours but let me tell you that i am looking for more help. Actually with the download of the file i also wanted to know about how to install instructions for the MVPS HOSTS File that i am not aware of so if you can then please let me know about the same. Waiting for reply. Hope to get solution.

This is very simple process which you need to follow carefully. Below i am explaining the step for the installation of the same which will help you to achieve the update of MVPS.
    • Download the Update
    • Right click on update file
    • Extract the file on some folder
    • Find the mvps.bat and double click on same
    • This will change the name of the file to HOSTS.MVP
    • You are done the update is copied

I am having one more problem which is regarding the download of the Mvps Hosts File Update when i am clicking on the link for download of the same it is not allowing me to download. It is not doing anything and remain steady even after clicking on the download link. Please help me with the download of it.

If you are unable to download the file from the Official site and still looking for update then let em tell you that this happens some time that dowload link is not working in this condition you have to go through another process. Just right click on link and select Save as Target option from context menu. Thats it you are not able to update the same.

In the following example I will use the Desktop as a download location. From the "Save As" dialog box, click the Desktop icon on the left side. Click Save, this will save "hosts.zip" to your Desktop.From your Desktop right-click (hosts.zip) and select: Extract All from the menu. Click Next, click Next, select the option: "Show Extracted files", click Finish Double-click on the included mvps.bat file, this will rename the existing HOSTS file to HOSTS.MVP, then it will copy the included updated HOSTS file to the correct location on your machine. For more click here.