Thread: Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video."

Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video."

I am using 64 bit Linux in my desktop. The situation is that Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video." in this particular operating system. Actually, I have a laptop that is installed with the Windows XP operating system. There are no such issues with the videos in this operating system. I am not able to understand why this is happening. All possible replies and comments to solve this issue are duly appreciated.

Re: Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video."

If Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video.", then this is a problem that is associated with the player that you are using. It is required that you must use Flash Player to watch the videos on Hulu. Till recently, Flash Player 9 was enough to watch the videos. A recent upgradation on that site said that Flash Player 10 is compulsory for watching the videos. Make sure that you have this particular version of player installed with Linux.

Thanks for the quick reply on the situation that Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video." I know about the upgradation that the site required to do about the Flash Player. The problem is that still I am getting the same error message. I am very much worried because it seems that it is only me who has been affected by this weird issue.

There must be a problem with the Flash Player 10 because of which Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video." The player must have not installed properly due to which the issue is arising. I suggest you to download the player again and then, install it without any issues in Linux. Do not run other applications and programs in the background of the installation because it can be one of the reason that is leading to the problem.

I am using Linux 64 bit and have Flash Player 10 installed and I am not encountering any problem as mentioned by you that Hulu displays "Sorry, we are unable to stream this video." You have also mentioned that the videos are working fine in the Windows XP operating system installed in your laptop. This means that there is some conflict of the player with the Linux operating system. Report about the same to Hulu. I guess they can provide some solution.

Even if Flash Player 10 is installed in your system, I have seen that some sites require some additional plug ins to show their videos. Check out what these additional requirements are for Hulu and install them as soon as possible. Moreover, I am sure that the particular site does not have any conflicts with the Linux operating system.