Thread: Can't Clear Autocomplete, Program Not Responding

Can't Clear Autocomplete, Program Not Responding

I have been using windows XP on my dell inspiron desktop. Also i wanted to know how can i get rid of Autocomplete suggestion which appears whenever i try to fill a form it comes below the text box. So i want it to be disabled but i cannot find any option for the same. Also some of the passwords which are remembered should be deleted i can't find a way to delete those passwords.

Re: Can't Clear Autocomplete, Program Not Responding

In this situation i would like to know whether you want to turn off the Autocomplete option from your browser or from some other application also if you wanted to know about the browser then it would be better if you can specify whether the browser which you are using that is either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer with its version.

Thank you very much Trio for the quick reply since i posted the reply when i was in some sort of hurry and hence i would like to know whether the Autocomplete option in the Mozilla Firefox browser can be disabled and also i have certain passwords remembered in to my Firefox i would like to know hoe can i delete those passwords.

Mozilla browsers are now very popular, sometimes considered annoying. To everyone agrees, we can adjust this according to its needs in "Internet Options". To get there, click on Tools, then Internet Options. Go to the Content tab, then click the settings for AutoComplete. You can now choose which fields to the browser or not this option is enabled.

Follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    1. Double click the Mozilla Firefox browser icon on your desktop.
    2. Go to the Tools.
    3. Select options and then select the security tab.
    4. Under the security tab click the saved password button a new but small windows will appear.
    5. In this new window you will see the User names which are saved and their passwords.
    6. Simply select the user name and then click the remove button to discard that user name as well as the password

It is very easy to delete the cache in the Firefox browser you simply need to Open Firefox and click Tools on the menu bar, then click Options. Click the Advanced button and click the Network tab. In the Cache section, click Clear Now. Then close this window by clicking OK. This will reset all your passwords and autocomplete options.

In Internet Explorer, Windows XP, is not implemented by default auto-Feature in the address bar. If we activate this option, it will allow us to write part of a an address for the computer to write the rest us, we must do the following:
    • In Internet Explorer go to Tools menu / Internet Options and select, the window that opens, the eyelash Advanced Options.
    • The window will take a form similar to the previous image. We scored within Examine the possibility of Use AutoComplete Online.

Internet Explorer includes a feature called AutoComplete keeps track of recently-entered information such as Web addresses, forms and information search queries. As you enter new information, AutoComplete will try to anticipate what you write and give you possible matches. It saves time because it is not necessary to write all the information: simply select the AutoComplete match.