Thread: amazon.com crashes the internet

amazon.com crashes the internet

I am using the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Corei7 processor. Actually, I have done a recent upgradation of this operating system. I was using Windows Vista previously and I was not facing such an issue in it. The situation is that amazon.com crashes the internet. Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6 is the browser that I am using in Windows 7. It was the same in Vista too, but it did not give me such problems. Any help on this topic is very much appreciated.

Re: amazon.com crashes the internet

Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6 has many problems like memory leakage and so on. According to me, amazon.com crashes the internet is a browser related issue only. Inorder to fix this, you have to change to some other browser like Opera 10 or Internet Explorer. Anyways, there many alternatives for browsers available in the market. Switch to any of the and stop using Mozilla Firefox.

I have faced a similar problem as amazon.com crashes the internet with one of the sites that I used to visit. The problem was that the router was being restarted when I visit that particular site. This is not the problem that is being caused because of the site. It may be a flaw in the router or some setting in your system is letting the router to restart while visiting that site. Well, I have not been able to get rid of the issue.

It seems that you guys are encountering some weird issue that is from the end of the ISP. Contact your service providers and mention about the amazon.com crashes the internet issue to them. They will let you know if there is some problem with that site at their place. If there is no issue, then tell them to check the router and to do the required settings to resolve this situation.

It is required that you must report about the issue that amazon.com crashes the internet to the officials. They will let you know if there is some problem on the site because there is a possibility that there must be a database problem at their place and this is resulting in this issue. One thing is for sure that they will respond back to you about the cause and solution of this issue.

I have posted about the problem that amazon.com crashes the internet on their site from my friend's system. I have mentioned the situation that I am going through in my system. I hope that they provide some help that can possibly solve this issue. Anyways, thanks for all the help till now.