Thread: Good programs for website creation

Satyrs Guest

Good programs for website creation

I need some program suggestion for web development software. I am looking for some tools which can give me easy to use option for creating web pages. Is it possible to look for some ready made templates for the same. I found a HTML editor but that is too complicated to use. I am looking for features like just taking the content and pasting in the software and in the preview window I can see the effect. Thanks.

Re: Good programs for website creation

If you are entirely new about web programming then you have a very easy tool here to create web page in few clicks. The name of tool is WebEasy 8. It is all in one tool which gives you full support for web programming. There are several models are available for you to choose the style you want your site, do you still need to customize it. You will need to follow the online wizard to create your webpage.

I am using WebPlus. It helps in creating interactive Web sites for professional quality is now accessible to everyone: no concept in programming language is required, everything is very easy to use in GUI mode. You just need to choose a site template and customize it in a snap or text or multimedia elements, etc. And for advanced users, it is now possible to add HTML or JavaScript.

I will too recommend to use WebPlus because it is a simple and complete solution for creating websites. The software makes it possible, without notions of language programming in advance and drag and drop feature. It offers rich content and it is quiet easy to use also. And if you want to work in more advance way then you can just add up HTML tags and Javascript support.

Have you heard about Sitespinner. It is a easy to use tool that is accessible and easy to use for creating a website. This program comes with lots of advanced features like you can just position any image or text just by drag-and-drop. It is possible to established a FTP connection in this tool so that you can publish directly your website. But that is a bit complicated for the same.

There are various tools for that. But I don't think most of them are free. You can use Webplust for sometime and then you have to buy a license for that. I had use Sitespinner sometime and it is very easy to use. It includes all the elements of the implementation phase of the site. The user does not need programming knowledge here you can just edit the same in the software and publish the site.

Try out Web Page Maker which is nice software for editing Web pages and the same allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. The best thing is that you can use the drag and drop option. There are some ready made templates in the software which you can choose and then create a site from that. Almost all types of web development software has a ftp support in that.