Thread: PSSWCORE error message

PSSWCORE error message

I have in my pc windows xp pro, and had sp3 HP deskjet 1460 printer installed, uninstalled it several number of times and reinstalled PSSWCORE.msi and located the file but not found, installed it from the cd, then I copied the whole cd the disk and get the same error, Any one knows how can i get rid of this PSSWCORE error message

Re: PSSWCORE error message

Most probably these kind of error usually arise when the psswcore.msi is not installed correctly or it deleted from your your system it may be the case that windows installer may try to get this issue resolved by loading the windows installer packages which might be present in the CD : setup\hpphotosmartcore\.

The most simple and sound application to get this issue resolved is to install the package manually from the CD which you may have got fro the manufacturer of the Printer. So insert the Cd in to your DVD rom and simply locate the drive letter followed by the path \setup\hpphotosmartcore\ this will solve this problem.

On every boot of my pc I have a message error it asks me to install it. The feature you tring to use it IS a cd rom ou autres removable disk That Is not available insert the disk and click ok status and I use to indicate a source is when I click ok I have the following message your installation package for the product status can not be found. try again using a valid copy of the installation package 'status msi'. I do not know what it corresponds to thank you for your help

PSSWCORE: there is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the installation can run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. You can also try to uninstall all the application related to the Hp deskjet and then reinstall them again so that the problem is resolved.