Thread: Joomla Linked up files no able to list

Joomla Linked up files no able to list

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have accessed the index.php file of wordpress and the problem is that the php files on joomla is not visible. I do not know what could have happen? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Please guide me for the thing and process as I may then be able to get it worked.

Re: Joomla Linked up files no able to list

The issue could be with the application or Joomla. I have tested the same under drupal and it worked it well. So it would be beter that you get performed. SO try to make th site run under drupal and then check for the outout. It will be helpful and yuo can then make the deisred chaneg that is needed. So do perform for the thing and functionle.

There may be some bugs and hence this is the reason you are not able to get worked with the thing. Sp do perform for the thing. It would be better that you check for the database or the base that you are using. Choose drupal and then look for the thing and get the implementation to be done. As it is been done you can then make the desired change. This will make things to work in your way.

Other aspects could be that the application is not able to support well. In order to make it work it is needed that you get the reinstallation of the apllication. As it is been done you may then be able to work well with the thing. So do work and make the changes that is needed. I hope you may then be able to process and make it work. So do check and function.

I will surely let the thing and make the changes which you need to work well. It will surely then make the changes to be performed. You need to check out by making installation of new copy of the application as they may have the updated feature. This will surely let the thing and work as needed. Hope you may get to a particular solution.