Thread: Windows 7 and weather.com

Windows 7 and weather.com

I want to know if there is any problem between Windows 7 and weather.com. This is because ever since, I have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista, I am facing a very unusual problem with this particular site. The situation is that the site takes a lot of time to load as compared to the other sites. Also, the maps that are there on this site take quite a long time for the animation to load. I had no such problems while I was running Windows Vista on my system.

Re: Windows 7 and weather.com

I dont think that there is any kind of incompatibility between Windows 7 and weather.com. The particular problem that you are facing may be because your internet connection contains a lot of junk. You have to carry out an internet optimization inorder to solve this problem. This can be done with the help of a tool called Speedup my PC. I hope that your problem will be resolved with the help of this tool.

I was facing a similar problem with Windows 7 and weather.com. I suppose that there is really some problem between the site and the operating system. Because of such issues, I degraded to Windows Vista. Now, I am not encountering any such problems. Also, there were incompatibility problems while using Windows 7, which are not there in Windows Vista. I suggest you to do the same.

It seems that the problems that you people are facing between Windows 7 and weather.com is not due to the operating system, but the browser. I have seen that some of the browsers do not support various sites. There is no need to worry. If you are using Internet Explorer, that is the default browser, then try switching to any of the following:
    • Opera 10
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome

This issue between Windows 7 and weather.com is no incompatibility problem. I am sure that you are using IE because this browser has such issues with the loading of images. I have faced the same problems with many other sites, so there is nothing new in this situation that you have encountered. Simply use any other browser as mentioned in the above post and the problem will be fixed.