Thread: Connecting Ipad to wired internet connection through bluetooth USB

Connecting Ipad to wired internet connection through bluetooth USB

I have completed a search here and did not locate anything. I am not certain if I am using the appropriate keywords though. I am trying to locate out if it is probable to attach my ipad to a wired network using a Bluetooth USB. I have comprised and found a small number of items that demonstrate it is probable for laptops to attach this way, additional than has anybody heard of it being done by means of the Ipad.

Re: Connecting Ipad to wired internet connection through bluetooth USB

Most of they do not have or contain wireless right of entry at work and I would similar to utilize my Ipad there and in addition at my parents house. Here's is the route I imagine it would necessitate to travel. Internet to Wire Desktop to Bluetooth USB plugged into desktop to Ipad associated to Internet from side to side Bluetooth. What phone are you using so you are able to tether it.

There is a jailbroken BT app that lets the iPad attach to a BT DUN explanation. You might share the Ethernet correlation to the BT connection on the desktop and then attach the iPad app to that network. An easier explanation would be to get a USB wifi dongle for the desktop and then bridge the LAN to that. This way there is no necessitate for the JB Bluetooth app.

Do you contain windows desktop or laptop by means of wifi built in. If so, you be able to facilitate Internet correlation sharing on your Ethernet association and then share it in excess of the wifi on your system by creating an ad hoc wifi correlation. Then you immediately attach by means of your iPad to that ad hoc wireless network you have to immediately create on your desktop/laptop. There are some guides online. Presently search for Internet correlation sharing and ad hoc network. I have completed this from a vista laptop and windows 7 desktop successfully.

Maybe somebody be familiar with a reply to the query, which was "Is there a method to attach the iPad to a network using a wired Ethernet correlation." I would like to deploy the iPad in surroundings where wireless networking is not an alternative. Physically, this is supposed to be probable using the camera kit's USB to Dock connector and a USB Ethernet adapter. Does anybody be familiar with if this determines to work by means of the drivers integrated on the iPad. Or, would I necessitate writing my own iPad app to do this.

I have a strange circumstance. I desire to probably get an iPad as a gift for an important person overseas. Internet is extremely spotty and involves a USB dongle by means of prepaid SIM. My query is what content be able to be synced to iPad from an iMac, by means of the entire content downloaded to the iMac. I am thinking that videos, music and apps be able to sync, additional than e-books via ibooks cannot, in view of the fact that there is no ibooks for Mac (gross oversight by Apple IMHO). Be able to anyone corroborate this is the case.

Regrettably, no it is too remote, so cannot immediately get DSL and a wireless router. The MiFi might be probable, additional than cost is higher than prepaid. A 2 yr contract is required by means of no assurance that correlation is several superior. If I be able to get e-reader, movies, music running, then it is a helpful gift. The e-reader is the most significant characteristic, additional than I observe no workaround yet. I determine to have to try Kindle on my iPod touch by means of antenna off and observe if books be able to relocate by cable. I expect iTouch to be similar as iPad for Kindle. I am doubtful this determines to work.