Thread: Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN does not recognized access point

Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN does not recognized access point

I have recently updated the Lenovo T400 to Window 7 from windows Vista. When I was using window vista there was not any problem using my Belkin AP. But from when I have updated to window 7 64 bit the adapter is not working perfectly. Now in the system panel it is displaying that the panel is activated, but whenever I am trying to connect it is giving me error. I just want to know why Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN does not recognized access point.

Re: Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN does not recognized access point

I am also getting the similar problem, and I have checked the access points. But it is little strange because I am using the same wireless card only change the operating system and I am facing this problem. I have also installed the most resent drivers that are available on the Intel site but then also I am getting the error while connecting.

It also slows down the rendering with a g wireless card that "Intel (R) Wireless 3945ABG" I have an Acer aspire 5720, with vista, I confess I'm not really good at computers. My laptop my network freebox Detects well, I enter the key, it recognize that, but impossible to have a net but only the error messages either to a cable problem or the card, that I do not know.

I have a problem with this card, priori the problem is with the bios actually it is consuming the resources of computer. My symptoms are that the computer regularly tells me I have no driver for the card and when I go to Control Panel or the card is present but I have a resource problem. My computer is under guarantee hence it will be better to replace this with the new one. What do you think?

I am having the problem similar to this on my Dell Inspiron 9400 with XP Pro SP2: the card is detected by Device Manager (Intel (R) PRO / Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection "), but with a yellow exclamation point and error message as" This device can not start. (Code10) " I hope that anybody have got the idea related to this; that's all I tried and has not solved the problem!

I have the same pc that you are having and I also bought an fnac, after a good day to talk with their after sales service I just tell you what is wrong with your wireless card. Our wireless card and very secure for some time the number of piracy has increased and the problem it is secure twice the network card. It accepts only secure wireless network in the wpn to the top encryption that is on wifi. For the moment I is not found or updated driver to solve this problem. Only solution, set your box to your wireless encryption in wpn and not wep encryption or better to set it free.

I have the network card Intel (R) Wireless 3945ABG and a Linksys WRT54G. I do not understand why I am not able to connect to any of the network except my own. I detected more-network but when I am trying to connect it then I get a very weak signal or no signal on my laptop how does this work; any related help for this will be appreciated.