Thread: Intel wifi technology: Adapter is not found

Intel wifi technology: Adapter is not found

Recently I have bought the Toshiba E205, on the second day of my buying, I have tried the WIDI task and it was working fine. But now when I am tiring to connect it is displaying me the message that the WiFi tools is not enabled. Reboot your system and after that try to do it again. I have done the same thing but the problem still persists. I just want to know I want to know Intel wifi technology: Adapter is not found. Please let me know to solve this problem.

Re: Intel wifi technology: Adapter is not found

According to me you should uninstall completely the Intel PROSet Wireless Software. After that download a fresh copy from internet and before installing it on your computer system do not forget to review the instruction that is given for installing Intel my WiFi technology. If your problem is solved then let me know.

I have solved my problem with a friend: Generally, a wireless card will automatically connect to a network without the need to specify the IP address of the router or set the channel. In my case, the configuration of the router was set to channel 11 so that my wireless card was on channel 12. In the router configuration, we changed the channel number. It worked. The network name finally appeared in my list of wireless network. I do not know why my wireless card did not automatically set the correct channel? Anyway to change the number worked for my computer. And to change the configuration has not altered the wifi connection of my roommate.

If the network is hidden, you can even see qd with the software, you can just choose what might correspond to that of the collocation (the one you pick up the best), and after ds wizard, fill in the exact network name and password. Profile will be created and you can normally connect you. I hope this will help someone else.

I created a new profile with the name WLAN_13 (the name of the wireless network apart) I checked "ad hoc" and I returned the coded security WiFi. The name WLAN_13 was added to my list of wireless network in the Wi-Fi network available. But I still cannot connect. Is that something I do on other computers in the apartment that shares the wifi?

I did the profile by checking WLAN_13 this time "ad hoc" WLAN_13 appears in my list of wireless network but I cannot connect to it. I am getting this error message "not Connected" My router. The wireless card is Intel PRO / Wireless 2200BG Network Connection and MAC address. I am not very computer savvy but need the perfect solution for this problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain