Thread: Wireless connection problem

Wireless connection problem

I am facing an unusual wireless connection problem with the Zune HD that I am having. When I try to connect with the internet, I get a message saying that I am very much far from the source because of which the connection cannot be done now. I have my system connected to the device and still it is giving me this message. Kindly help me with any suggestions that can eradicate this issue.

Re: Wireless connection problem

You can solve the wireless connection problem if you are having a wireless router. It seems that you are trying to do the connection with the help of the cable. So, there is a need to get the wireless router. After that, there will be no issues doing the connection.

Make sure that you do the connection and setup of the router properly. If you do not know how to do the connection, then call a professional for doing the same.

The touch settings needs to be configured correctly if you are facing the wireless connection problem. This situation can be caused with the wireless router as well as the cable with which you do the connection. When you do the touch settings, you will be shown the network that is provided to you. Just let me know if the network that is shown there is strong or not.

I am trying to do the wireless connection with the help of the wireless router itself and not the cable. According to me, I have done the configuration of the router properly. But, then also I am facing this problem. Also, I checked out the touch settings and to my surprise, it is being shown there that I am getting the highest point of network. Why is this happening?

I am very much confused why you are getting this wireless connection problem. You have also told that you have done the configuration of the router properly. I guess that there is only one technique that you can try out. There is a need to configure the WIFI sync. There is a possibility that there is some issue with the router or even the Zune HD with which you are trying to do the connection.

There is an incompatibility issue in your system or the router or the Zune HD device because of which the wireless connection problem is being caused. There is a need to find out these incompatibilities and get rid of the same. After that, you will have to replace them with the compatible ones. I hope that this is the only solution left to eradicate the particular situation.

As I am not that well versed with the router configuration and all, I have called one of my friends to check out the same. He had done the settings for me before too. As he will be looking into the problem, he will also be able to know what is causing the same, I guess. I will let you guys know if he is not able to help me eradicate this particular situation. Anyways, thanks for all the help till now.