Thread: Which is good among Adobe Akamai for Rapidshare

Which is good among Adobe Akamai for Rapidshare

I am going through the faq of Adobe Akamai for downloading CS5. I am not getting the same download properly. I had found some of my friends who had uploaded the file on the rapidshare. I am not getting the file on Akamai properly. I want some tips on the same that does this is a good download manager. The files is properly uploaded and now the same works well.

Re: Which is good among Adobe Akamai for Rapidshare

I am also having exactly the same point in my case also. I am not able understand the value of such a system and on the other hand it is easier to download illegally from torrents or some free site. After several unsuccessful attempts to install the software at last I finally succeeded to download and install AKAMAI and rapid application support by phone at Adobe, which had no solution except to tell me to install Firefox.

I will wish to download the trial version first pro cs4 order to be a purchase by 10 days. The concern is that I can not download a file, I have a small window that opens and continues to reload. At first I understand the stuff I need Akamai Download Manager to download the file but I cannot put a hand on it could someone help me please. I need some better solution for the same.

Akamai Download Manager is own by Adobe. Here you just have to accept the installation of an Active X that you will need before the launch of the installation. Better download the same later on and then go for the fie. I cannot inform on the same anymore because it does not work really in my case as I had not installed the Active X, so the download is blocked.

Akamai Download Manager is a download management application. A vulnerability discovered in this product lest an remote attacker to run a arbitrary code via certain parameters to remote objects. Refer to the security bulletin editor for obtaining patches. There is a vulnerability in Akamai Download Manager which you must know before using the application.

I am using jdownloader which is developed in Java and works on Windows, Linux & Mac. It has cross platform support. The program proposes to make multiple downloads in parallel, with the inclusion of captcha recognition, automatically extract compressed files, etc. FlashGot is the essential tool for downloading. It offers unlimited streaming on megavideo, Veoh, MegaUpload and Rapidshare with Illimitux.

If the download manager of Firefox does not seem very practical then there is a possible remedy to it. It is better to use any third party software for the Download Manager Tweak which is an extension for the Firefox browser. It not only improves the appearance of the download wizard, but in addition you can choose to run it in a new window, or a new tab in the sidebar.