Thread: Does upload speed is affected by dl speed

Does upload speed is affected by dl speed

I have used utorrent in the precedent but then in view of the fact that I had my 50mb fiber optic net installed the upload speeds in utorrent series from merely 4kb-8kb when I even set the limit to 20 or additional and this actually affects my dl speed and merely get 1-2mb/sec when I be supposed to get 6mb/sec. I encompass or comprise used bittorrent 6.4 for a at the same time as and has no tribulations what so ever but the tracker I utilize at present does not let me utilize that client so I decided to try utorrent the entire in excess of again and tranquil have the upload speed difficulty, I have used dissimilar versions or descriptions such as final version and beta and identical problem, my port is forwarded and the router is associated wired to my system and I am working windows 7 64bit by means of zone alarm firewall, even if I exit zone alarm and start utorrent upload is tranquil sluggish. Anticipate you be able to assist its actually annoying.

Re: Does upload speed is affected by dl speed

What speed consequences do you get commencing a speed test on speedtest.net. Does the difficulty persist by means of zonealarm totally uninstalled (as zonealarm similar to not pay attention and tranquil interferes when "shut down") what upload limits encompass you been setting. Your line's speed is closer to 150-160kbyte/sec on the upload. Uploading too diminutive and uploading too much is together contributing factors to sluggish downloads. In addition, some torrents are merely accomplished of giving you approximately 1-2mbyte/sec.

I have the perimeter set to 20kb; I in addition comprise tried setting it to 0 for unrestricted upload speed but no dissimilarity what so constantly. Here is a screenshot of what it looks similar to by means of the slow upload speed and in addition the 20kb upload speed limit which by no means gets reached for the reason that the upload speed is so sluggish and affects my download speed a assortment, bare in mind I am on 50mb and I get 6.0mb/sec max on bittorrent 6.4 I have in addition tried additional torrents and it’s the entire the similar something is unobtrusively incorrect.

I have presently tried slackware torrent and the upload speed is merely going to 2-3kb/sec and for the reason that it’s too low the dl speed is low as well; I comprise and tried a lot of additional torrents and accurately the similar so something is erroneous somewhere. There is no suggestion that your ISP rate limits you are uploads. Is your download traffic rate restricted. There is no suggestion that your ISP rate limits your downloads.

Well when I utilize bittorrent 6.4 the speed I forever max out on the confidential tracker where as utorrents such slow upload speed dangerously affects my download speed. BitTorrent is a rebranded uTorrent clone. If 1 runs and the additional does not it's time to think the entire in excess of again your firewall. I consideration it was my firewall causing it at the beginning but I completely uninstalled zone alarm and utorrent was tranquil uploading as sluggish as a snail and affecting my dl speed I sincerely do not understand why it is not running.

Numerous firewalls almost certainly present you presently removed the first roadblock. I have windows firewall put out of action and it’s tranquil the similar by means of no firewall active I merely have eset nod32 antivirus installed tried put out of action that and tranquil the similar try by means of windows firewall facilitated (additional than by means of uTorrent permit rules) and eset nod32 antivirus completely uninstalled for the reason that at this point it's the majority likely suspect.

I tried by means of windows firewall facilitated and I in point of fact had avast antivirus installed previous to nod32 and I had accurately the similar tribulations so I uninstalled avast and installed nod32 and tranquil the similar so it’s not nod32. If uTorrent is firewalled, it basically must be suitable to your modem, router, or a firewall on your system. The merely additional remote probable exception is your ISP itself is doing something precedent your modem to render you firewalled.