Thread: Can I use OpenBittorrent instead The Pirate Bay

Can I use OpenBittorrent instead The Pirate Bay

I am using the uTorrents for downloading the torrents of movies and applications. I have heard that the open bit torrent (OBT) is not having much security as well there are many problems with it. So I thought to use some another tracker and then my friend suggested me to use OpenBitTorrent which is a bittorrent tracker. Now I am not having any idea about it. Since you guys explains properly about the topic, I thought to take some information from you guys. I just want to know that can I use OpenBittorrent instead The Pirate Bay? Hoping some help from your side.

Re: Can I use OpenBittorrent instead The Pirate Bay

You can obviously use an OpenBitTorrent for downloading the torrents. The advantage of this tracker is that no prior registration required to upload a torrent, just as not to download, so its modus operandi makes it an interesting alternative if we want to save you time when filling out forms and others.Once you create a torrent, it will ask you to enter the URL of the tracker from which you want to download. The OpenBitTorrent trackers are http://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce and udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com: 80/announce. Once you've entered the data, the site will upload the file that you selected.

Moreover, thanks to service TorrentEditor.com , we can either take a torrent file, but not ours, and edit it to include new trackers (such as those from OpenBitTorrent). This will gradually more and more files are indexed on this tracker that recently just started to take its first steps. So that means if you feel like it you can open your own Bittorrent Tracker open because I have already said that the principle is not new in my memory that has existed for at least 2 or 3 years, except that open trackers that I knew were pretty busy since the system was young and early development of the coup, the sites are inaccessible, then brief the tools has arrived seems ripe.

Not only this tracker can be a good solution to The Pirate Bay. In genbeta make a selection of the best alternatives available for regulars to download Torrents. There are some very good :
    • Mininova : currently one of the largest bittorrent tracker s Download and although some time ago that its service is limited, is still considered one of the best places to find torrent files.
    • Demonoid : This is a very good alternative, though it must be with an invitation (but are easy to find).
    • IsoHunt: is a reference site for those users looking for P2P files.
    • TorrentReactor: will help you find everything you're looking for.
    • Btjunkie: is another place to find such files.
    • EZTV : this is a place where a lot of material was especially U.S. TV series, are moving from servers for the purchase of The Pirate Bay.
    • Torrentz : torrent file search engine known.

Everyone has access, and it is not possible to withdraw. Streams because they are housed anywhere. Indeed, just allows OpenBittorrent to connect with people downloading the torrent file hash. In short, we take can be seen as a kind of bittorrent really decentralized. Everyone would it look for the dissemination of torrents and then it takes over OpenBittorrent for communications p2p.

What's great about this principle is that no IP address is recorded, nor the number of Seeder and Leecher, and open trackers, then on the site, there is no torrent files hosted therefore no information on its creator, then this is what I tell myself now that the Majors will have the desire to do their hunting for the pirates. But there are disadvantages as well as any site does not host torrent file, how to find??? Since there is no search engine ... But I already know that this community will create and host the torrent files, a simple file manager in php will suffice, but a board do not appear to do too much info as many as a seeder ... etc. from a single torrent file you just appear to all sorts of info such as a tracker, but what is reassuring is that now everything is decentralized.

The news of the sale of PirateBay the company Global Gaming Factory X (GGFX) has a strong reaction in the communities of sharers. This service harbors no content and is not a directory of torrents could be like The Pirate Bay (and other gender). The site takes the lead in showing that he has no knowledge of files exchanged and it does not keep track of connections. The torrent files are hosted elsewhere, giving rise to a completely decentralized service. On the one hand a site includes content from other Internet users will download and share. Use has also been simplified so that everyone can create torrents.

There are Many Reasons to use open bittorrent tracker, the MOST important ones includes :
    • You only want a single gold very small number of torrent files and do not know how to run a tracker or do not want the mess of setting up your Own ETF for just few theses torrent files.
    • Most people do not Have Their Own servers. They just have space on different blogging services and so on and Simply Do not has anywhere to run a tracker.
    • Many communities have their limited space on blogs / forums / webhosting, so if you wish for to make superior files available online, bittorrent Is an enormous choice! When you do not have to go through the hassle of running your own tracker, people will have more access to this technology.