Thread: Adobe cs3 won't install on Windows 7

Adobe cs3 won't install on Windows 7

I have a little problem on my computer I have Windows 7, and when I try to install Adobe CS3, there is a boot installation ( normal ), and then an error message appears: Error 1720. There Is a problem with this windows installer package . A script required for this install to complete could " not run. I searched for a good time on the internet and I found nothing = /. And when I try to install Windows Installer it says: "Not enough space to process this command." I understand not yet I have room on my SD and my ram is not used. Finally, if someone could help me I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by Shin-Chen; 25-06-2010 at 04:41 AM.

Re: Adobe cs3 won't install on Windows 7

I would suggest you to follow the steps which i have mentioned below

• Go to start menu and in the run type "cmd" without the double quotes
    • In a command prompt in administrator mode , execute the command:
    • regsvr32.exe c: \ windows \ system32 \ jscript.dll .
    • It seems that this component is not registered correctly.

You will have to create Adobe AIR applications, you will need the SDK. It is available here . To read a file. Air, it is necessary to have Adobe AIR runtime installed on his machine. Begin installing the SDK: Unzip the archive and place in a location where you want on the hard disk. I recommend you leave it on the desktop, instead, create a folder rather AdobeAIR at the root of C, for example. Indeed, it will have to configure the environment variable Path and show him the way to your SDK.

If for some reason or another you might need to change the path of your SDK, it will reconfigure the environment variable path. In the bin directory of your directory AdobeAIR, there are two programs, and adt adl, which allow you to create and test your apps, which we discuss later on. Now we should add the directory path to the bin path environment variable.

Following the below steps will help you to resolve this issue.
    • Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
    • Select the Advanced tab. At the bottom of the window is a button Environment Variables. Click it.
    • In System Variables, select Path and click the Change button.
    • In the Variable Value field, place your cursor at the end of the field. Enter a semicolon ";" then return the full path to the bin folder of your SDK.
    • Reboot your machine.
    • To test that the Path variable out good value, open the MS-DOS interpreter and type adl. If the interpreter you that adl is not recognized, the installation did not work. Setup of the Path variable.

On some pc, Adobe Flash Player has the annoying habit of being reluctant to install correctly during updates, so i would suggest a solution that can solve the problem. (These methods apply to PCs with Windows XP. Not having Vista, I can not certify their operation or paths)
    1. Uninstall Adobe Flash Player ActiveX / Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Internet Explorer)
    2. Uninstall Adobe Flash Player Plugin / Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (for Firefox)
    3. Reinstall the Adobe CS3 application

Try to follow the steps which are mentioned below by the utilities installed with Flash: Simply follow the steps which are mentioned here.
    • Go to C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromedia \ Flash
    • Start uninstall_activeX.exe (Internet Explorer) or uninstall_plugin.exe (for Firefox)

Follow the procedure which are mentioned below for installing the adobe cs3

1. Go to C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromed \ flash
    2. Delete all files Flash9 *. ocx, *. ocx or Flash10 ("*" is a letter depending on the version of Flash): is the ActiveX for Internet Explorer
    3. Delete the NPSWF32.dll: This is the plugin for Firefox