Thread: WebUI in uTorrent cannot add new torrent.

WebUI in uTorrent cannot add new torrent.

I use the new uTorrent WebUI in Windows 7 64-bit systems, the problem is that WebUI in uTorrent cannot add new torrent, whether I use IE8 or Firefox 3.6. But I can add add torrents through TorrentAdder, that I have downloaded from its official website; anyone has a clue why? Also download a version of that, on my browser title bar and it displays the message that run uTorrent as administrator. I do not understand why I should use as administrator just for adding the torrent if I can do the same thing without running as administrator in TorrentAdder. Can anybody explain what causing this problem?

Re: WebUI in uTorrent cannot add new torrent.

The problem is that, you just cannot add torrent Web browser. In addition to this you need to clean Windows installation, only utorrent is running, first of all I installed uTorrent's WebUI in uTorrent. Also try to use SSL to provide a document using the WebUI guide, you also need to disabled it. Although you would have to find the way to increase the memory cache utorrent.

Preferences > Advanced > Disk Cache I think you have not installed v0.370 perfectly since the titlebar is displaying the wrong version. There is no method that is possible unless v0.370 have not actually installed, since v0.370 is not having "0.361" in the source you are having. I am facing problem why you are v0.361 properly add torrents. Since it does not support specifically support token, and was fixed in v0.370.

I have installed yesterday utorrent 1.6 but I have a big problem or even more! First problem is that it is not working and the second is that I am not able to find port that I should use I have searched for this everywhere I have also removed the firewall but nothing happens! Is there any problem with the type of internet connection I am having. If anybody can help me with this problem then please let me know.

Those already who cannot use μtorrent, here's a little explanation: After installing the program, research or whatever they torrent, then download them onto your hard drive, so far nothing special, once downloaded and assembled into a folder, open the program μtorrent and click on the sign add and as to add a file, browse to find the folder where you store your downloading torrent files, then double click and the downloading will begin. If you have an error message after a certain time, the torrent file is damaged, or corrupted, and in general. Well, I hope it will help someone.

I do not understand anything Torrents, Emule Shaerazade and VLC all. I put in my computer since the acquisition of one week and I am in complete apnea! I just launched the films but nothing happens, Oh if I do X but can read? Do not care is not what interests me, I would like a copy just to get a picture before buying collector, movie buff and being DVD very rare to find beautiful pieces thanks to the Internet and now at home!

To all who have problems with ports, I recommend using Azureus (I use it myself since always). In options, start the configuration wizard, choice options advanced, then the other settings your connection and your preferences. Suffice it then checked the box for the UPNP automatic mapping of ports.