Thread: Wanting to get the most out of the internet connection

Wanting to get the most out of the internet connection

I have recently started with the torrent downloading using the most famous application for the same, that is uTorrent. Well, I am wanting to get the most out of the internet connection. I am not that satisfied with the speed that I am getting currently for the uploads as well as the downloads. So, if anyone could provide the suggestions for doing the same, then please reply immediately.

Re: Wanting to get the most out of the internet connection

If you are wanting to get the most out of the internet connection, then my suggestion to you is to install a tool called Optimize my PC. When you install this tool, its feature of optimizing the internet can be used. The advantage of this option is that all the junks in the internet connection can be removed. This tool has many other features too. It helps to optimize the entire system. The tool will remind when the optimization needs to be done.

So, the main point that I wanted to tell is that this optimization will indirectly speedup the internet speed.

Since you are very new to the torrent downloads, you need to know that the actual speed of the downloads depends upon the number of seeds and peers that are there associated with the particular file. So, it is required that you must select the correct torrent file that has enough seeds and peers. Otherwise, it takes a long time to complete the downloads.

You must also have a good plan for the internet, if you are wanting to get the most out of the internet connection. You can say that there is a problem only if you are getting a speed even with a plan that provides a good speed. If you are facing some difficulties with the speed, even after selecting the perfect torrent files for the downloads, then make sure that there are no issues from the end of the ISP.

The people who are doing the torrent downloads must always remember that the amount of download depends upon the amount of the upload that you do. This means that there must be a 1:1 ratio. Infact, if you do not do the upload as much as the download, then you will not be able to any more downloads further. Actually, you will be banned from Bittorrent.

I hope that I get most out of the internet connection because I have downloaded this software called as optimize my pc. It will keep the internet connection optimized. So, the main point to be checked is that whether this technique will help to increase the current speed that I am getting or not. Well, I will have to check it out for some days. I will reply to you guys about the result soon.