Thread: Utorrent Stopped Downloading files showing up red mark

Utorrent Stopped Downloading files showing up red mark

I am using uTorrent client to get some videos from internet. Now the issue here I found that there are some files which I added. One of it is a setup file. After some 70 percent of the download there is a red cross on the files. It is not downloading. The other setup files when I double click on that it shows up a message box to run. When I click on run it fails. The setup does not runs at all.

Re: Utorrent Stopped Downloading files showing up red mark

It seems that the setup files which you download is a virus. Beware about such corrupt setup files. For that press Ctrl + Alt + Del and then go in process tab. In that check the name of setup you downloaded in listed. If yes then that is a virus file. Delete the setup and run a full system scan under safe mode. Try to download files from better sources and scan them after downloading.

I too have a same issue where to my 4 files in the torrent there are red cross mark and the download goes not further. I restarted my torrent more than 2 time but again the same issue. On searching out some sites I found that it is related to hard drive place where you are copying the files. I changed the default torrent directory and the same is working right now.

It is possible that the files you are downloading is corrupted and due to that you are not able to get the full files. Delete the old torrent and then choose a desktop folder for downloads. Restart torrent with new links and then check weather the same work well or not. If this does not work well then you can look for a different utorrent client which might help you to work much better.

I was too having the same problem with downloading in utorrent. At the bottom of the window there is a small yellow triangle which I am not able to understand that what it indicates. I saw the port check if it works but the same is fine. Here I am referring to the Internet and that it works poorly last night. If you face out the similar issue then the best way is to fix a port for the same. Get a new port.

I am building a global ratio of 150% share for uploading torrents in order to free bandwidth for other streams. The problem is that once the ratio reaches the stop sharing and upload my torrent for this ratio exceeds I had imposed. The file is shared and does not stop himself. It is a problem not critical but annoying when you share several torrents simultaneously and you do not watch the PC that stays on for days.

You can keep on both the torrent and the seeder and you have to leave the computer turned on for days and nights. I would rather be able to free bandwidth for other streams basically for the seeders. Like for example with one user once finished the torrent for a file, this increases the upload for a second seed and I can send more data to other users. So that make my work more specific.