Thread: Change WebUI priority in uTorrent.

Change WebUI priority in uTorrent.

I use the WebUI in a private server. If I want to download a small part of big torrent, I might add the four rapids, and then click each file, I do not want priority. This is really annoying for selecting the file, so if you would have a button to set file priority options then it will be perfect or any keyboard shortcut for this purpose. Hope anyone understands my question; I have spend more than fifteen minutes for getting it right. In short I just need to change WebUI priority in uTorrent.

Re: Change WebUI priority in uTorrent.

This is really simple you just need to hold Ctrl key or hold the Shift key at the time of left clicking to select multiple files, right click and go. It is similar to the regular user interface. If you are using file tab then it will take more than twenty minutes in the web user interface. It will take you something as long in the normal user interface files tab.

There is a framework menu available and you should have an extension configured that utilizing the entire thing. Right click on the event previous to it hit WebUI. I think there may be chances that you have not enable the tools then to options then to, content then to, enable javascript, then to advance and allow to scripts for disabling the context menus.

Can you provide me a link, this plug-in framework menu I need? This seems to be a problem; Java can change the menu. But I found that if I hold down the left mouse button, then right-click, framework menu appears. So there may be with another plug as mousegestures or rockergestures problem. In any case, I have to get it to work now.

Since I am using a lot of expansion, not their names are used. But I am sure mousegestures cause wait, move the mouse right-wrong. If I disable this plug-in, WebUI works often in the context menu. About portfolio has been working, so it did not all the problems to keep my settings. You mentioned an extension that captures the interests of only the right-click event, are really sure for that?

Some extended reading mouse events, their behavior may not be passed on to their Web applications. Mouse gesture is what I would like to extend the class of potential problems (although there are other mouse-related Firefox extension, I do not know why I extended the list of requirements). In any case, as long as you determine what caused your problem, then it is good enough to solve it.