Thread: Bad Torrent downloads while copying files

Bad Torrent downloads while copying files

I am facing some issue with the downloaded files from Torrent. I am right now using uTorrent. It is a nice software and easy to use and install. I had added this some months before. But the issue is that there are files which are completed but still there is a message seeding next to them. And when I try to move those files from the directory it pops out a error. What can do here to fix this.

Re: Bad Torrent downloads while copying files

You are receiving the error because the downloaded files are still engaged in the torrent. This also happens many time when you get a error message on moving the files. Do this simply right click and click on copy. Then move the files to some other folder and double click to run it. Usually the files which are downloaded on Torrent are zipped. If by doubleclicking you got error then the files is still not fully downloaded.

Try to add more trackers in the files. It is possible that the end point of the file is corrupted and due to which you are not getting the full part. You can try to search for the same file on a different torrent site and add the seeders to the current downloads. This will help you out to get the full file at once. Try to change your torrent client there are lots of new available.

I had downloaded and installed Azureus. The installation worked well with no issue. But at the end when I click on finish there was error. I had not note down what the error says. This is probably due to the corrupted installation file which is caused by a Java VM. It is possible to download or manually select the JVM. Or else you can simply download the entire package and run the setup.

I use Transmission and usually everything works great but for some time I encounter problems. The problem is that when it loads the torrent looks working but it downloads nothing. I noticed that this concerned with the torrent tracker which requires a password. I have the password which I had provided but still there is similar error. There is no problem with other downloads. I am using the same on Mac.

It can be due to secure file sharing. You will need to retrieve password firt for that. But on the other hand the BitTorrent client Transmission is very easy to use and the best thing is that it fast, easy, free and works on multi-platform. it is preferable to use Transmission because it is less memory intensive than using u and there will not trouble in downloading files uptop 1GB.

Transmission is a simple file sharing via BitTorrent. It uses few resources and offers advanced options to control the flows of incoming / outgoing. The only negative points of this application is that it uses little high memory. So that makes the system slow a bit but rather that it is well good software. You can try this out. I am using the same for a long time and till now not found any issue.