Thread: Can I just download some files from a torrent

Can I just download some files from a torrent

Just started using the uTorrent application as i was trying to download the Dreamweaver. Since my Dreamweaver application got corrupted and i wanted to install it using this new setup file. but finally i found that only a single file is missing from the dreamweaver folder so i would like to download only the same file which is missing from the Download folder. is there any option which will allow me to download only dome files from the uTorrent.

Re: Can I just download some files from a torrent

Here i would advice you to go for the steps which are mentioned below in order to get this objective.
    1. Download the torrent link from the internet
    2. Open it using the uTorrent application now this link will appear in the new windows.
    3. As the download start it will show you a box with the number of file that will be downloaded.
    4. Uncheck the unwanted files and click.
    5. This will help you to download only the files which ever you want.

hello! I'm having a problem with utorrent because its almost more downloads! But when I launched utorrent two months ago, its fully downloaded, there was no problem. I noticed that the small network connection icon at the bottom of the page turned into utorrent panel dang no incoming connection: If the icon is green, your connection has encountered a problem instead of normally green.

So to solve the problem, it will be better open the window "Setup Wizard" and then click "test if the port is open Correct"! Then it connects to the site "utorrent" to perform this analysis! and this problem i had myself out there "An error has occurred": port 33363 Does not APPEAR to Be Open!

Follow the instructions mentioned below

1 - you do not accept incoming connections: you take but not distributed
    2 - the tracker on which you take ask you to have a ratio to 0.25 (apparently there is not ...)
    3 - Your firewall does not open Utorrent port (30000 and dust: I edit my post, I do not see your port number.

Today, I open BitTorrent, and suddenly, the speed goes up to 35 kbit / s, which is good for me. But this miracle that has lasted 5 minutes, and my speed dropped to 2 kbps. Freebox I use a router, I'm connected via Ethernet, and my brother in USB. I'm not setting ip address or port open, for fear of cutting my connection by mishandling. Well, if BitTorrent has stagnated at 2 Kbps, I would take BitComet.

Well, I am in total despair. I downloaded bitcomet and my download speeds have increased faster than 45 kbps. Everything was going well until I heard the startup sound of windows xp. I open my screen, and to my surprise, my computer rebooted.