Thread: How to replace default flags in uTorrent

How to replace default flags in uTorrent

In view of the fact that having a flags.conf and setting peer.resolve_country in superior alternative are mismatched by means of every additional I made a innovative flags.bmp for the defaulting hostnames using the similar flags as the ones from this thread which contains nearly the entire the ccTLD. If you are on Windows 2000 or lower, not actually, without making a completely innovative icon set. They do not support alpha transparency.

Re: How to replace default flags in uTorrent

It did not actually similar to those flags. So I guess they determine to presently contain to wait for him to update his defaulting flag.bmp image file himself. Disinterested here's an additional set of flags to replace the defaulting mapping. These were taken from the iChat register of flags, regrettably it's missing quite a small number of flags and I actually do not feel similar to making innovative ones so you are going to have to live by means of the missing ones unless someone else requirements to make them.

Made a gorgeous glossified flag iconset if you guys are paying attention. The 264 flags total, but the developers here would necessitate to get authorization to formally distribute them as the defaulting flag set. I do not imagine there's anything stopping us (the community) from doing it even though is there. It run is overwhelming indeed. We be supposed to get his OK if we ask for it. Especially if they uses BT.

I do not be familiar with, but I have sent an email asking if They necessitate/be able to enclose authorization to utilize the icons I have gotten authorization to utilize the flags, so expect an additional .bmp to replace the defaulting ones here in the next a small number of days smile individually I similar to the present flags additional, KoL's flag is not so clear when they are in the sizes they necessitate to be in µTorrent.

If you did create an additional set called "World Flags 2" that are surrounding but not so glossy. This set provides the .PNGs in accumulation to the .ICOs. What I predestined was that KoL's flags utilize so much gloss that when they are diminutive they become not so clear several additional. Yes, I thought that was what you predestined. That's why I linked to the not so glossy icons. Perhaps it's presently you. They look extremely well to me when I shrink them down. If they looked the entire that horrible kol would not have bothered making them as diminutive as 16x16.

An additional set of flags to reinstate the defaulting mapping. This time make available by StudioTwentyEight courtesy of -kol. I basically extracted the 16x16 sized images from the .ico file and cleaned them up a bit. Does uTorrent not hold up or maintain intelligibility. I have saved bitmaps by means of it facilitated but they the entire seem to have the difficulty that Miffo posted, a pink halo approximately the flags.

Tixati is an efficient innovative torrent program authored by the designer of the WinMiX OpenNap program. Absolutely a complicated and forward-thinking customer, Tixati is previously embracing the shift towards trackerless torrent swarming: magnet links, PEX, and DHT swarming runs extremely well in Tixati. The throttling characteristics and wide range of priority adjustments determine to create several fussy P2P users quite happy, and you determine to locate that download speeds are at least as fast as Vuze and uTorrent.