Thread: Where to get PayPal Coupon Codes

Where to get PayPal Coupon Codes

Any one knows about where to get Paypal coupon codes. I was not aware of this. But recently I got a mail from my friend saying that PayPal offers some coupon codes which gives attractive discount and gifts. I have a Paypal account. Where can I check that I had too received the coupons. On what basis does Paypal offers the coupons to its users. Thanks

Re: Where to get PayPal Coupon Codes

The coupons are given randomly. Just check you ebay mail box. Or My ebay page. If you are lucky then you would get some. Normally ebay offers a coupon for 2% off on every auction you win on ebay. This is send to the user by mails. Evey coupon has a unique codes which is used to identify it. Then you can provide those codes and get attractive discounts.

The coupons are not publish publicly. They are assigned randomly to the users. Sometimes it is related to a specific region only. The coupon is given by Ebates to increase their sales during a particular session. They are normally offering a 3% coupon that can be used on ebay. The best thing about this is that the coupon has not limit. You can use it as many time as you want. Also you receive a $5 amount after your first purchase.

The coupon codes are great way to saving on ebay purchase. The site is launching more coupon codes for June and July 2009. The online shopping site has now hired a third party site Bigcrumbs to promote the sales. Whenever you win a ebay auction you receive a refund of 36% on the seller fess. This can used more than one time. Log in to Bigcrumbs site for more details on the coupon codes.

haryhutson Guest

As far as I know Some of the coupons offered by PayPal are directed at a specific region, a specific target market, a specific account class, or have other qualifying criteria and even this is the same thing with ebay too.
    Last edited by haryhutson; 28-06-2010 at 05:57 PM.