Thread: Unable to add new torrents through Web UI.

Unable to add new torrents through Web UI.

I installed utorrent Acer easyStore H340 in the Windows Home Server and a service registry uTorrent. I can connect to the network user interface, but when I try to add the network user interface to any rapids, said nothing, so far, I tried 3 different browsers, including Firefox 3.5.2, IE 8 browser, Chromium 2.0 or above browser does not work. In IE8 and Chrome, no errors reported recorder has the same torrent file. I tried two different torrent file, in Firefox, have the same error, and IE browser are no errors in the report. I also tried with uTorrent's torrent are in my local desktop, only torrent download immediately. Can anybody explain me why I am unable to add new torrents through Web UI?

Re: Unable to add new torrents through Web UI.

I just installed utorrent to test this a bit torrent client and when I run a. Torrent, after some time the DL stops with this error message: Error Torrent, File: XXXXX. The process cannot use the file because it is used by another process. What should I do to that DL does not stop more because of that please? Thank you in advance for your help?

I also have the same problem. I happened to click on a torrent but after 0.3% download a message that says: Error: The process cannot access the file because pa is file is used by another process. For your information currently I am using Window Vista, I am thinking that it is a router problem (small orange triangle down) how to change your router with that.

I have the same problem and I just found the solution: I have downloaded the unlocker and unlock the file or folder (located in the destination or the area of utorrent downloads)! The requirement for this is operating system window Vista Family Edition in accordance with internet explorer. I hope this solution will help you to solve the problem.

I am appealing to you after having to go around several forums and am ripped some hair. Let me explain: There is the software download Utorrent (I know it's not good but say that all this remains to statutory purposes) briefly before it worked very well despite the port was not good so not green icon that says that everything is ok. Obviously I had to touch so after having this problem, I got a message that appears on ALL my downloads -> access denied after a few seconds after having started to download.

It's easy when you have an access denied normally you have a log (error report) Daus log tab on your main page utorrent. It told you something like unable to open file "filename that you downloaded" in the folder C: \ Documents and Settings \ Download \ But I did because my problem is my documents folder was on a partition other than the main (C: \) but on another that I created for my documents. So the thing to do was simply change the destination folder to download to complete a valid path.

I need a little help. When I use bitorrent, download starts for a few seconds, then it tells me "access denied". In the log, I see that the location of the downloaded file is not correct. There are two things that I cannot change the location. I have the latest version of bitorrent. All ports are open. To summarize the same problem does anyone have a tip for solving this issue? Thank you in advance.